or Connect

Posts by eaustin

I don't know if this is helpful, but for my 1st, I had trouble with supply and had to take fenugreek regularly the entire 2.5 years she nursed. With my second, I had serious oversupply. Third was the perfect balance. I'm not sure what the differences were caused by, but you may find your nursing experience and relationship much different with your new baby. I wouldn't back track with weaning if you like where you are with your older daughter and I'm sure you will have a...
Thanks, ladies! I guess there is no miracle really quick drying top, and I like all of your suggestions and thoughts to have several things available. Many pictures I see of water births, the mothers have a black bikini/bra. I was thinking maybe there was a specific top that was best;)
I don't know why, but boy names are so difficult! For girls, there seem to be so many options, and if you pick an uncommon one, it doesn't seem as outlandish as if you pick something unusual for a boy. For our boy, we are naming him Ryan, which is so much more ordinary than all our girls' names. Our girl will be named Berit. We are pretty set on the names, and Ryan doesn't seem as popular as it was when I was growing up, but still! I hope it's not weird to have more...
@SynEpona I've always loved Cian for an Irish boy name, or Cullen.
I feel a little silly asking this, but is anyone planning on wearing anything during labor? I've never had pictures taken at my births, and this time, I feel like there are bound to be some, especially with so many extra people around. For 2 of my births, I was completely naked, and the last one, it was in Nov, so I had to put on something as it was so cold.  With more people around, and the possibility of pictures, I think I'd like to at least have a bra on or something....
I'm sorry:( It is fairly late in the game to switch to a couples shower, so maybe just drop that and maybe go out with your husband and friends to celebrate your baby at a different time. Other than that, I would try to be as gracious as possible about the shower and not get too entangled in your mom's negativity. You can say you understand your choices are different than hers and your registry is not obligating anyone to get presents for you, nor is the suggestion of...
Yes! Sometimes I feel like it will all be ok, and other days, the logistics totally overwhelm me. We can do this!!
I've just done exactly what you said, kinda flip more onto my belly so they can access the other side.
That does sound crazy:( I also have dh lug the laundry up and down-feels so crazy to be so dependent on him. With the car in the shop, I've been having to pick up dd from school by foot. It totally wears me out, and seems like I'm preparing for the walk or recovering from it the rest of the day. This is so different than with the other pregnancies where I was walking miles daily up until delivery. I don't bathe every day either, so maybe I should wait and see...I just...
Thanks for another idea! I really have to go look at them, I guess. I think I've seen the contour before and it seemed really long. The city select I was imagining to be more compact like the phil and ted-is it actually pretty long? If so, maybe I should just stick with our bob:( we did get the expedition el,although the trunk is still not as big as I'd hoped. It's actually in the shop now, hoping everything is ok with it! Broke down 31 days after we purchased it-luckily...