or Connect

Posts by pony

It IS really hard! Guess I'll just have to put him back in diapers, then. Thanks for your good advice. I shouldn't be so harsh with him. I just wish he would decide to use the potty on his own. This truly has become a power sruggle. Funny thing is, he never poops in his pants at school and his teacher reports that he usually goes to the potty when he needs to (except for those occasional accidents). It's at home that he just gets lazy . When I ask him why he pooped in his...
Phoebe is on heavy duty antibiotics and it's giving her terrible diarrhea. But she's a strong little trooper for all she's been through.
Well, it took awhile but I finally figured it out and posted my msg. They really ought to fix these problems with H&H.
My son is going to be 5 years old in 2 months and he still poops and pees in his underpants. Every single day --usually twice a day, I have to clean up the poop. It is horrible, disgusting, and makes me so furious that I scream and use not so gentle discipline. We have tried everything--praise,withholding toys and tv, gift-incentives, making him clean himself, a potty training video and books. Just this evening he sqatted in the corner of the kitchen and pooped in his...
I'm embarrassed to talk about this but it's probably important to. I've been having leakage or some liquid --just a little bit--coming out of my left nipple latley. This is very strange to me because I've stopped breastfeeding for almost 2 yrs now. Could it be a sign of .....breast cancer?
When I clicked the Health and Healing Forum, it went to some natural products advertisement instead and so I can't post what I need to. The sub-forums under Health and Healing (eg: Allergies, Mental Health) are not appropriate forums for what I want to post. There used to be a general Health and Healing forum. Where is it? Or am I doing something wrong?
I have little sage advice to give you as I am still in the throes of a horrible marriage, though it is coming to an end. The things that made my husband and me incompatible right from the start are: lack of chemistry; very poor communication; (and later)lack of trust. So there you have the ingredients for compatibility: chemistry, good communication, trust. You're a few steps ahead of me in healing from a bad marriage. I hope you keep in touch with me so I could get...
Okay, I didn't find the ETL book (because we never bought it, duh), so I got it out of the library. I skimmed the first part and read most of the actual Fuhrman diet plan. I started a quasi-ETL diet a couple days ago. I have been eating a lot more vegetables and fruit. The biggest challenge for me is the fruit because I just don't like it! I've been forcing myself to eat fruit but all I can force into me is 3 fruits a day ( I know I'm supposed to eat 4, but I just can't do...
Two nights ago we had quite a scare with my daughter, Phoebe. I put her in the crib while I was getting my son ready for bed and felt I should check on her since she was having high fever (102) . When I looked at her she seemed grey in the face and not breathing. I picked her up and she was not waking or breathing. I blew in her face, jostled her around and she came to after about a minute, but she was limp and breathing funny. She has Trisomy 13 and a history of major...
Voorhees?! What county is that?