or Connect

Posts by OlyR

yes, after I posted my hesitation about his age I started to reconsider.  ::sniff, sniff:: my baby is growing up :)   I still think I would need to pass for at least a month just because of timing for his first birthday and a short family vacation.
hi!  came on to check my local tribe and then tracked you all down!   DS started walking early Dec and was very steady and curious by Christmas.  These days he dances and bobs his head everywhere he walks, I love it.     Tooth #6 just popped through with minimal fanfare.  
my ds is only 11mo right now.  so this is about a year too early (I think... although does age really matter?  for some reason closer to 2 makes ME feel better but I'm not sure why).  I always watch posts like this to get an idea of how difficult it is to find the "wild" virus :)
wow, this new format will take some getting use to but I think I like it??   DS loves being mobile.  He has a couple different push toys and can pull him self up and motor along but can't turn.  So he "walks" from one side of the basement to the other, then squeals to let us know he wants us to come help him turn around.  Back and forth until one of us tires out.  So much fun.    My house is one big disaster zone - hopefully this 4 day weekend will help me get...
oh yeah - no PP AF, but I had horrible issues with hormones before the pregnancy - I usually jumpstarted an AF with hormones. Even when me and my ND tried to stay away from that method we ended up reverting back after almost a year w/out AF. I was hoping my body would regulate - and I guess it still could... since I do still BF (or pump) around the clock. DS rarely sleeps through the night but I don't mind since he will just eat and go immediately back to sleep. I...
nope, no travel for us. Well DS and I will be going to San Fran next week. I had to leave him for the first time overnight last week (for work) and it went really well, buuuuut it would sure be nice to not have to do it again - so my mom decided to come with me on my next trip so that DS can come too. yay. We usually vacation for Thanksgiving (like go somewhere warm/fun) but that isn't going to work out this year because DH just took a new job and feels bad taking any...
flavorfull - ugh, that sounds rough - all of it, the cleaning, the being in a new place. I'm sure things are getting better and better by the day though - good luck
hello! it's been so long! Buuut I just figured out how to subscribe to a post so I should be able to find this post more often. DS --- he is capable of crawling but prefers to worm his way around because he can go way faster. Looks harder to me, but whatever works, right? He can pull up on everything and has just started to be a daredevil and let go to see what happens -- sometimes he has enough balance to be standing for a few seconds. I am scared to put him in...
my comments have been removed before so I will be vague. i didn't get the option to have a HB - we selected one MW and she dumped us at 15 weeks (not for medical reasons). In retrospect, I'm glad it happened because she probably wasn't a good fit. BUT it left me scrambling b/c the other Oly practice and distantly-local MWs were all booked my month. I'm still not over that...
been gone way to long.... happy to "see" all of you again and hear about your babies!