or Connect

Posts by herbalshakti

im in!  this is just the motivation I am looking for ;)
I have been practicing FA for sometime and really appreciate knowing where I am at in my cycle. I do get frustrated that the times I want sex the most are the times I am fertile and should abstain or use barrier methods. Ive been risky and we have used pull put during these times but I really want to be able to enjoy sex during this time and I can't stand condoms (so anyone with experience with diaphragms &/or cervical caps please chyme in cause I have no experience with...
Oh! You mean follicular phase! Or preovulatory phase. I thought so but then was thrown off when you went into conversation about implantation and such. a short follicular phase affects fertility because it doesn't give the follicles a chance to properly mature., Exactly as you mentioned:) I believe this is often due to an estrogen deficiency and/or decline of ovarian reserve From my understanding, there seems to be some confusion around distinguishing short or not...
Are you referring to short luteal phase?
Milk8shake, is too late to join!?  
You might look into the primal or paleo diet   Check out www.marksdailyapple.com   Or google dr. Michael Eades, kurt Harris, or paleohacks   Its def not vegan but I find it to be pretty conscious. if your vegan for ethical environmental, or health reasons I would strongly suggest reading the book "vegetarian myth"   I was a vegetarian(vegan for the latter part)  for almost ten years.
Hi everyone! I'd like to join as well. I have about 20 lbs to lose..really weight kept on since 2008 after my sons birth. Ive been doing pretty good about diet lately following a primal diet (w/dairy). I think my thyoid is a bit out of whack after 2 pregnancies and grad school so I am combatting low energy...I also get migraines.hence my attempt at a simple clean diet. And I'm so inconsistent about exercise! Hoping to do something with regularity.
So this may sound silly... I am a super busy coparenting, working mom who is also in my final 8 months of grad school. I am generally fit but desire to loose this last stubborn bit. I have a hard time being committed to any workout regimen. Because gyms or classes clash with my hectic schedule, im really feeling like running is my best bet, plus I want to stay local. I have checked out C25K but I want to keep it super simple so I stay committed, like get out the door and...
Though the testimonials and pictures of the results look crazy, this is probably one of the cleanses out there that I trust most. What is most shocking is all th palque and build up that accumulates which is very much a real phenomenon.   I have never done this particualrly one because in the past when I have cleansed I have created my own combination of things because I am an herbalist and Nutritionist. However, this is the cleanse that I recomend to people and have...
Ok. So I have decided that casually meeting and possibly dating men might be a good thing for me. I recently met a super hot guy at a bar (he was the bartender and owner) I made the mistake of leaving my credit card there as I had a open tab. He asked me for my number before I left and sure enough he texted me to let me know that I had left my cc there. I feel a bit awkward, because it appears that he also looked me up on facebook and since I am not super acquainted with...