or Connect

Posts by Ninetales

I have a pail, and like it, but I don't think you absolutely need one.
I honestly can't say.  I either don't notice them or can't identify them.  I don't ever notice my belly being especially hard - it's pretty much hard all the time.  I feel twinges and discomfort but I always attribute it to the baby moving, because that's what it feels like.   I swear mine has been doing corkscrews on my cervix.  Whew, does that feel weird.
It's like I said on Facebook: I'm just the next step in human evolution.  Someday my mighty babies will be called upon to save our society.   At the very least I expect one Olympic weightlifter, or at least a linebacker.
J doesn't get how important it is to me to have everything ready either.  This house is always a mess and to a point I know it will be, but I'm so damn sick of seeing his clothes all over the bedroom I could just scream.  He does his own laundry and his stuff just ends up everywhere.  He never goes through his clothes to get rid of anything so he easily has three times as many clothes as me and wears half of them.  I'd put them away but he hasn't come up with a system...
I measured 44cm at my 36 week appt.    At this point I've quit caring.  My first measured exactly "right" the whole time until my last appt the day I started labor.  And she was so big it should have been noticeable.  I have chub at the bottom, and my belly goes straight out right under my chest, so it could be just the way I carry.  I also know I'm prone to having lots of fluid.  I'll probably have another supersize baby anyway, and I refuse to schedule a section...
I like a big bag.  I tend to take along everything I might need.  Mostly because when we go out we're out all day.  I like being prepared.  I usually take extra diapers and clothes with me, plus Elsa's drinks and snacks, and toys/books depending on where we're going.  I have a smaller bag inside the big bag that I can throw one diaper and a tiny wetbag so I don't have to lug the whole thing into a quick store stop.   I have a medium size bag that I use for medium...
I make a point not to roll over unless I have to.  If I change positions in the night I have to get up to pee.  And getting up Hurts So Bad.  And once I stand up, it feels like two gallons of liquid just fall into my bladder and suddenly it's an emergency.    It feels like there's a bowling ball up my vag, pardon the imagery.  Yeesh.
I know it's mean and petty but I can't help but be angry and jealous about J's cousin and his wife.  They just had their baby a few days ago.  Very mainstream, good little do-what-the-doctor-says kind of people.  Induced at a week "over" (even though they actually pushed her due date back a week early on), on her back, all the drugs, and pushes for 45 minutes to get a perfect 6.5 lb baby.  Whereas I feel like I do everything I can to encourage and support a natural or at...
Thanks for sharing!    A little update.  The last three appointments I think I gained two pound each.  However I have been measuring quite far ahead - 44 cm at today's appointment, when I am 36 weeks 4 days.  But I gave my records of blood sugar numbers and other than the few issues I did find - I needed to tweak my breakfasts and cut out some things, which I've done and the numbers went back down after that - they said my numbers were not something that would be...
  About 35 weeks.