or Connect

Posts by nichole

also one thing my therapist wanted me to do in addition to making friends is to take breaks throughout the day even if it is only a few minutes. i try to take them when the baby is sleeping or when they are watching their show. but sometimes he does whine. i'm not talking about letting him cry it out or work himself up to a vomit. i mean put him down and take a moment to drink my drink, take a deep breathe, and just tend to my own needs so i can take care of them...
my first thought was turn on the tv for a few minutes : my next thought was maybe you are a little depressed. i was a little depressed and went to talk to a therapist. it really helped. i just needed someone to listen and to have a good cry. she said i did not need medicine. you can pm me anytime. my husband is in the military. i know how long the hours are. i know how lonely it is to move all the time. if you can swing it without the car, i wouldn't wait...
Quote: Originally Posted by rachelle-a-tron Have you tried Mint chocolate tea? It is SOOOOOOOOOOOO good!!!! where do you get it? i have chocolate caramel tea. it's very good. my kids are hogging the bed. hmph!
Quote: Originally Posted by nichole yep that's why its mint hot chocolate for me this time of year and then when i think i've had too much sugar i switch to tea : i was looking for a hot beverage smiley..i guess this will do and then i found these...so cute! just had to give 'em a shout out :: :::: look how synchronized these guys are! ok i'm really going to bed now. tomorrow is gonna come fast. and today i had a cup of...
Quote: Originally Posted by Ruthla At least, I think I can't touch it- I've been having possible reactions whenever there's been gluten in the house and I've been stuck cleaning it up- but the its so hard to pinpoint anything. aww i'm sorry. you are doing great though. keep at it and you'll figure it out.
why am i still up i had to take a shower and print info on some houses we are thinking of renting. i cannot look at them while the kids are awake...they interrupt me to play with them the whole time. so i play with them and give them lots of attention. and they barely napped today. what thanks did i get? the most dramatic not-wanting-to-go-to-bed tantrums i've ever seen. jason peed on his bed and said, see i can't go to bed, i peed on it. and the baby kept...
Quote: Originally Posted by rachelle-a-tron Except that it is 20 degrees out! Brrr.... : yep that's why its mint hot chocolate for me this time of year and then when i think i've had too much sugar i switch to tea : i was looking for a hot beverage smiley..i guess this will do and then i found these...so cute! just had to give 'em a shout out ::
yeah me neither. i know i'm going to be bored though. maybe i'll think of something to do that is close by and easy.
yeah new "cars" shoes for ds : some pretend food from the resale place...it is the kind with the velcro and toy knife. he hasn't seen t his yet :P and bunches of stuff from goodwill for playing kitchen: plastic cups, a tea kettle, butter container, etc.
good evening ladies! i had a fabulous day. went to the mall, consignment place, and goodwill.