or Connect

Posts by TaraStar

Here is an article on Stanley Furniture Co. which has brought its crib manufacturing back to the USA:   http://www.themadeinamericamovement.com/2/post/2012/05/a-crib-for-baby-made-in-china-or-made-in-usa.html   The cribs can be seen here, and are also largely in the $800 range. They have awesome quality and color choices (and since they are painted in the USA, they are free of lead paint): http://www.youngamerica.com/cribs.html
Try pointing out that the World Health Organization recommends breastfeeding for at least 2 years and beyond. The worldwide average is four years old.    Tara Laverdiere Portland, Maine
Anywhere near Portland (Falmouth, Yarmouth, Cumberland, Windham, Westbrook) would be great as there is a lot of culture to be found despite the relatively small population. Buxton is only about 15 minutes outside of Portland, but is relatively cheap and primarily made up of farmland. All of Western Maine is beautiful and fairly cheap, especially the Oxford Hills region (South Paris, Oxford, Norway, North Norway, West Paris, Harrison, Hebron) and only about an hour from...
The Children's Museum of Maine is in Portland. It even has a toddler park (which is basically a circuar, padded play area) for the little ones. For older kids there is a big firetruck, fake milking-cow, pretend shopping mart, and a bunch of other things upstairs. Usually libraries offer reading circles also. Oh, and although I do not generally like eating fast food, there is a gigantic inside play area in the mcdonalds on st. john street in Portland. Ah, the...
1. Wear Duct tape over the wart for 6 days 2. Clean and scrape (Do not touch it with other body parts and especially do not get it under your thumb nails). 3. Put ductt ape on again, and leave it on for another 6 days. 4. Repeat this method for 6 weeks or until the wart is gone. *Replace duct tape as soon as possible if it falls off. I have actually confirmed this with my doctor as well. However, this is the method that I find under "Duct tape occlusion"...