or Connect

Posts by CaliMommie

Hi! I live in the area. I will PM you! :)
Thank you all! Journeymom- We are in northern Cali, and live in a very small town. He has been to the hospital a half hour away as well, and they have no idea what to do either, We requested he be transferred to UC Davis (a couple hours away) to try to receive an actual diagnosis. He is home for now until UC Davis has an appointment available for him. He is still in a considerable amount of pain (esp when he eats), but we are happy to have him home.
At the hospital again. Dr said they didn't see anything on the scan that wasn't there when he was here the first time, so basically they didn't fully diagnose him the first time he was hospitalized (even after the surgery), and now we are right back where we started with no idea what is causing his pain or where we go from here :(
Thank you all! I am back at the hospital with him; he is having a procedure done today that they are hoping will buy some time until he has to have surgery again. Hoping & praying that the procedure works!
Hi! I am posting because my family could really use prayers and positive thoughts right now. I had to take DH to the ER last night & he was admitted (again). At this point we have no idea how long he will be inpatient, what is wrong, or even if he'll be home for Christmas. Last time he was hospitalized he was inpatient for two weeks and they did emergency surgery which unfortunately only helped temporarily. So any prayers/positive thoughts for our family are very much...