or Connect

Posts by brennan

I've been having loose stools for the past 4ish days, and while I have been having a ton of contractions/pressure, I'm not in labour, but hopefully this is the beginning of something!
I'm pretty sure there is nothing in Canada that would cover you.  All Canadian HAVE to have their provincial health insurance so there would be not really anything else out there you know?   What about getting traveller's insurance from the US?  I know that if I was pregnant and in a different country I would get traveller's insurance from a private company here in Canada.  You might be able to get that from a Canadian company, but I don't know.   ETA - I know...
I'm so ready for baby, I don't even care about my to do list anymore!  I'm ready and I tell baby that all the time.  I will admit I'm totally jealous of people who are checking things off their to do list, I just have given up.
YAY!  Wow that clot would have freaked me out as well. Glad to hear everyone is doing well
Awesome!  I can't believe how big they are, and what a great birth story! Congratulations!!
Okay totally off topic, but about a week ago I was having a ton of contractions and at the same time there was a CRAZY northern lights (aka aurora borealis) display going on outside (http://www.google.ca/search?q=aurora+borealis&hl=en&prmd=imvns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=duB4TuLcJvKmsALfw_zZDQ&ved=0CDkQsAQ&biw=1024&bih=475).  The lights were the exact shade of green as this picture.  I told dh that if I was in labour and we had a girl we were going to name her...
About a week ago the same thing happened to me!  Baby was super quiet, I could really just get enough for a kick count.  I went to the dr the next day (that's when it was scheduled) and I was able to rest assured that the baby was alive.  This week though baby is back to being crazy again!  I don't know if it was a phase or what but I have to say its nice to have the movement back again.
http://www.maplerose.ca/category_s/27.htm I would recommend calling them, they are first a brick and mortar store, and sometimes sell out in store faster than it reports online
We thought it might have been go time last night so dh and I both ran around at 11 o'clock getting stuff done!  I've learned that if I want dh to do a big clean in a record amount of time just tell him that I've been having a lot of painful contractions!
Aw what a sweetie!  I can't wait to hear more about his birth.  Explosions eh?  That sounds exciting. Hope everything is going well