or Connect

Posts by Saredances

Whenever I do push-ups, any form of push-ups I get popping in my forearms.  Sometimes after a few push-ups the popping goes away, but usually not.  It feels like a ligament or tendon rolling over something?  It makes a popping noise, and I'm sure if I was able to look at my forearm while pushing up I would see it popping.  Also as it pops it sends a tingling sensation down my forearm and through the outside of my hand and into my pinky finger.  It isn't painful, just a...
I'm unsure about how the bagua map works.  If looking at our whole house, our bedroom would be wealth, the left corner of that room being the strongest area of wealth?  If looking at that room with the whole bagua map then a different corner of the room falls into the wealth category.  Am I looking at this the right way?  Is is better to use the bagua map with the whole house, or for each room? or does it not matter?
Christymarie, I just read too, and hardly sleep which I'm sure doesn't help since while the international flight is 13 hours the entire travel time is usually close 24 hours and once was 24 hours Selkat, Im so so soo sorry to hear that you went through three flights with a sick child! I can't imagine. I emailed Lush, they have awesome customer service btw, and I got a very personal email pertaining to my issues of breaking out and greasy yucky hair, they...
Despite showering right before my 13+hour flight, I always look as though I haven't showered in weeks. I normally wash my hair every other day or two days and for some reason during international travel, my hair becomes super greasy and stringy and unsightly. I notice other people from my flight as we de-board and their hair is nicely styled, clothes aren't wrinkled, they look nice even after such a long flight. Does any one know of any products I could use while on...
My younger sister is 12 years, soon to be 13, and was just diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis. She and my mom both have high anxiety issues. My younger sister has been in anxiety meds for a year now and they have helped tremendously in giving her her life back and giving her the ability to understand what her anxiety was doing to her. Now however the anxiety has resulted in an ulcer in her large intestine and a diagnosis of colitis. I don't know much about this disease,...
so I had given my dog a little bit of ground beef half tablespoon about, and he was fine, did that again about two days later and again he was just fine. My husband left chicken in the fridge for two days and so I gave a little bit to my dog to see how he would do with that since he did just fine with the ground beef, and he was fine, so for the next four days in addition to the soft food and kibble I gave him a little bit of the chicken until it was gone, he was still...
living in Japan where all of your trash has to be recycled or else the garbage men bring it to your doorstep. The plastic ring on the milk carton needs to be removed and put into the plastics bag and taken out on plastic day. The metal piece on the tin foil box needs to be removed and put into the metals bag and taken out on metals day. I don't know why they wouldn't take the milk carton just because it is coated in wax, but maybe try removing the plastic ring and...
he's been doing good so far. The vet has cut his medication down do a quarter of what it was and eliminated one of the medications, so just the one quarter now, which I think is the antibiotic. I'm still waiting to see how he is when the medication is done with and if we can go back to feeding raw. I gave him about a half tablespoon size of ground beef the other day while making hamburgers and no problems. He has two weeks of medication and then I think he will be off...
I'm in Iwakuni
Hi everyone, my name is Sarah, married to a Marine 2 years in August. No kids but we do have the best puppy We are currently in Iwakuni, Japan. Is this the only place for military moms/spouses/etc.? If so do all questions and discussions happen in this thread? tia