or Connect

Posts by spitbath

Finally joining in here...   EDD: June 1st My age: 25 My general location: The Black Hills in South Dakota This babe will be child #?: 2 How long have you been TTC:  Ha!  This was a surprise. Tell us a bit about your family (partner, other children, and/or pets):  I moved up here with my partner after finding out we were expecting our first together during our long-distance relationship.  I left my 3yo son with his dad, who I've been happily coparenting...
I'm moving from Nebraska, where there is no legal option for homebirth, to South Dakota, where CNMs can attend.  DP is thrilled at the idea of possibly even going UC, because we're so rural (and he's such a rebel), but I'm definitely not feeling the need to go to the hospital this time (DS was born naturally at the hospital, but it was a loooong labor and I almost got pushed into the OR).     Anybody else in the same boat here??  Let's talk!!
I haven't tried it before but I'm motivated to this time around because with my first pregnancy, I had gestational diabetes that was completely caused by diet (and subsequently controlled by diet).  I just want to have stellar nutrition!!     I haven't printed off anything to stick on the fridge, and I'm preparing for a big out-of-state move, so it's kind of a bad time to really sink into it, but luckily I haven't had any major nausea so I'm just eating everything in...
Hey mama.  I'm so sorry for your lack of support.  I haven't dealt with this exact situation myself, but a doula client of mine has, and I can tell you that it has not been easy for her.  Prepare yourself for doing it alone, regardless of how much arm-twisting you are willing to do.     Did you guys have this conversation before you slept together?  Has he had a change of heart?  Or did you know this reaction would come?  Gauge your participation in it so you can...
Anybody here plan on following Dr. Brewer's Diet?  I plan on printing off some of the pages from it to laminate and put on the fridge so I can follow it more closely.  Are any of you interested in supporting each other while we go down that path?   Here's the site if you have no idea what I'm talking about: http://www.drbrewerpregnancydiet.com/index.html
Baby's daddy called the small one "little dewdrop".  Made my heart melt.   Any lovely, cute, funny, or ironic pet names for your tiny sprouts yet??
Hey y'all!!  My name is Stephanie and I'm rejoining the forums after my last due date when my 3yo son was born.  I got my BFP yesterday!!  Which means I'm due very late May/very early June.     I'm 25 and live in Lincoln, NE, right now, which is where all of my family, include my ex and DS, live, but I was planning a move up to the Black Hills in South Dakota to join my sweetheart on his 40 acre ranch.  Then we got this news.  So I guess the move is well...
We're nowhere near married.  I'm actually still legally married to DS's papa, but divorce papers have been filed.  I've been planning a move 500 miles away to join my beloved (who I met online in April) and just found out today.  Everybody, including my ex, is elated.  No drama here.  We don't plan on getting married, either.  Just rolling with it!!  
I'm PREGNANT!!!!!   Or at least that's what the stick told me today.  Which makes it 2 weeks at the most.  Which makes me feel like I'm going to be pregnant foooooorrrreevvvverrrrr.   Needless to say, I'm excited.  Long story short, dad's 500 miles away, I'm moving up with him in the next few weeks (was planning to anyway) and we're all sorts of connected on Facebook and over the internet.  This is going to be huge news to the people who care about us.  Already...
oh, mama, i don't have any solutions for you because i'm trying to come up with some of my own, but i just wanted to let you know how good it was for me to read your post, because i can directly relate to so much of it. NOT the typical depressed teenager stuff, you know? definitely the violent thoughts, thoughts of going away forever, jumping in front of cars and stuff. all the love your way!! i hope you are able to find the support and peace you need.