or Connect

Posts by MamaRBH

Hi Mamas... My precious little sister lost her first baby last year right before Christmas. She was 9 weeks along and felt the loss deeply and painfully. Though mourning the loss of baby, she decided to begin TTC w/in 2 months of the loss. I am happy and yet nervous to say that she just found out she is pregnant. I want to celebrate with all of my heart. I have a gift to bring to her. I have faith and hope this baby with grow and thrive and be a part of the...
Thank you so much for your response! I should be a little more clear, I think. The main site does have content, though the content is not updated as much as it should be. The forum is full of content and also has daily member and guests visits. 99% of the time myself or one of members does update the site with the latest freebies or coupon codes or what have you. I have a handful of loyal members, but after a year I should have more and I attribute the fact that I...
I created a site with a blog and forum over a year ago with the intention of devoting myself to it fully and making it a source of income. Unfortunetly, I ran into health problems and have since been through multiple surgeries and recovery periods that I have not been able to give it even a fraction of what I would with health. The topic is frugality... I paid for site/forum design. I've invested a lot of time and money into it. The reality is that I the right...
Thank you so much for all of these wonderful and helpful replies. I am so grateful. You all gave me a lot of ideas and things to consider. I wish I had asked before the surgery - I'd have prepared more. Better late than never. I can do this.
I had major surgery on my ankle on May 21st. It was almost entirely replaced with donor bone and metal plates. I am unable to walk for the entire summer. I am STRUGGLING in a major way to parent my three children ages 7, 5 and 3. My wheelchair barely fits around the kitchen and my crutches make it so I can use my arms and get tired. Meals and snacks are so hard to manage. I can't clean for the life of me. Nor do laundry. I want to play with my kids but they don't...
If you are 110% sure you will not want more children, I recommend it. I had it done, and my mother had it done. Neither one of us gained weight because or entered early menopause...I agree with the PP that those are not symptoms of the tubal. It was a very simple outpatient procedure with very little pain that lasted for just a couple of days. I have three children and do want another, but DH and I planned to adopt, so we felt that after our third was the ideal time...
Ny daughter was diagnosed with Sensory Integration Disorder and a Sleep Disorder. She is also Developmentally and Speech delayed due to the sensory issues. That said - she had progressed in HUGE ways over the past 1.5yrs and I wonder if her delays are no longer. (or maybe I'm just a bias mommy. ) Either way, they are just labels....she is happy...and for that I am, as well.
I said a prayer for you, Mama. Your heart is heavy...I can't even imagine. I'm so, so incredibly sorry.... you'll remain in my thoughts and prayers. :
I agree with PP's saying it's different for different families. I am the middle of two sisters. Our ages now are 34, 30, and 25. I fought a lot with both sisters as children. My little sister was very nurtered by my older sister with the large age gap between them. I attribute this a lot to the fact that my parents both worked full time and we spent a lot of time alone together without adult guidence. We really could have used more adult nurturing. Now, however......
I couldn't read without saying something. First of all, I know how it is to feel this for years on end. I did as well. I struggled HUGELY with un-worthiness and guilt. I still struggle with guilt, but have reached a place where I better see my worth. That didn't happen without the help of medication and therapy though. I wish you days of self-love, Mama. You created six lives...you are nurturing six lives...and even aside from that miracle - you have worth as a...