or Connect

Posts by MamaRBH

Ohhhh.... I didn't think of a 4x6 album........ THANK YOU. Organic coupons... I do a 2x a month run to Whole Foods and in the same plaza are two organic and health food stores. All three stores host Mambo Sprout mags and other publications that have loads of coupons in them for organics and GF foods. Also, I walk through the isles of Whole Foods and Earth Fare and grab the "blinkie" coupons....you know, the ones they put in the isles. Ebay is also a great...
Okay so I've found ways to get the coupons for things like organics and GF and other foods which took me a while to figure out. I have found ways to get multiples of coupons for the more mainstream items we use. I have a TON of coupons in a HUGE notebook, and it just ain't workin'. Something about a three year old and a large notebook full of coupons in the store that just don't mix. What's your method for making it a smooth and resourceful/frugal coupon shopping...
Oh man I wish I found this thread a LONG time ago... THANK YOU to the OP and those who I have contributed. I am pulling out a paper and pen and going through the massive amounts of posts on this first thing in the am.
I had an "Ah-Ha!" moment last week while suffering a 104 fever...(odd, I know)... I think I would do so much less internal suffering if I could learn the art of forgiveness. I have come a long way in learning to forgive others. I still have a lot of work to do. But I do not forgive myself for things I have done in the past and even for the little everyday things that are so small... How do I begin this journey of forgiving myself?? (and others, even, as I do...
These are the ones my very picky vegetarian DD takes: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...=1NB2U8CUW7E7L I wonder if we need further supplementation here, as well. My DD is truly so picky and takes in very little veggies. She'd eat sunbutter, cereal and canteloupe all day every day if I let her.
Quote: Originally Posted by Ks Mama Honestly, I don't think you need to find a reason not to use the ingredients in these products other than the fact that they aren't good for you, in general. Someone correct me if I'm wrong... but I don't know of any nutritious products that contain artificial ingredients. I'm not looking for a reason not to use/offer them. I'm looking for information to support whether or not the dye is truly effecting them....
I'd like to find a reliable article on this. I'd also like to know exactly what dye's I am avoiding. I have a daughter with SPD, and I believe both her and my youngest son respond to dye....so I need to get educated on this quick-like. Thank you in advance!
Yes, I use them and also couponcabin.com. If you combine the codes you get from those sites along with shopping through a cashback site like Big Crumbs, then you get both the code discount and cashback on every purchase. It makes a HUGE difference in savings.
I tried baking goods for DD's treat bags, but there wasn't a child there without allergies, so I had to tear open all the bags and re-do them while the kids were playing. We love getting bubbles, erasers/gluesticks/stickers and other school supplies, hair pretties or headbands, etc. Practical and playful, I suppose.
On 1/13 I'm having surgery to see if the reason for my poor kidney function is a blockage. If that isn't the reason, I have to get a biopsy of both kidneys to determine function and what stage of kidney disease I am in. Does anyone have knowledge of these issues that they think I might benefit from? Maybe resources or experiences? TIA...