or Connect

Posts by boycrazy

Mama's blog says: Baby's here: Isabelle 20 1/8 inches! 7 lbs 10 oz
Dr Suzuki believes it can be taught... His book is Abilty Development from age zero. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0874875803/
Maybe baby did some shifting. Sorry you are hurting. Gotta say wish my baby would get a little excited and make an appearance!! I'm 39 weeks today. She is just nestled in for the long haul. Little stinker.
Been thinking of you...
: :
Can't wait to hear more from you!!! I thought sunday was my day for sure...lots of good strong ctx... just petered out... oh weel now it is probably better yest I chopped off the tip of my finger quilting. It would be nice to have a few days of healing from that first I suppose... :
Keep us posted, praying for safe birth for you.
:
I am using a strep homeopathic, drinking Kefir/eating yogurt. Probably won't have enough time to do abx at hospital as last time I was there less than 2 hours before baby came. Will reconsider if I have the risk factors... Sleepy: how much tto are you doushing with?? I would be interested in doing that also. I assume that is what you mean by rinse. Had one vag exam a few weeks ago and mw said I was dilated to 3-4. She said there was no need for more unless I want her...
The doc my midwife works with did n u/s on me and after he told me what the computer estimated he said "now this is just an estimate they can be generous" My last u/s est was last week at 7#10 oz. at 38 weeks. So far my other kids were 6.5 and 7.9 I have GD with this pregnancy and the last 2 did not. Can't wait for baby to come so I can see!!