or Connect

Posts by singin_angel

Hi mamas!   Been a while since I've logged in here! Miss you lovely ladies!   I am thinking about the solstice, not sure what we will do. I do hope to go strawberry picking this weekend though! I am missing ritual in community - have to get in touch and make some connections to people IRL I think.   9 more days of school for DD - she will be so sad it is done (she even asks on weekends if she can go!). Glad we found her something she really likes, a small...
Hi,   First of all big hugs - it is a hard thing you are going through!   I had my DD very easily, then had two ectopic pregnancies (and lost a tube) before having my son (also naturally). It was a long process to get there though. Here is what worked for us...   1) Exercise - I did more yoga, especially poses that brought blood flow into the uterus 2) Acupuncture - weekly! This really helped a lot with my own anxiety but also preparing for conception (we...
Clay - that sounds like a lot to bring. I'm also sorry to hear that DD got hurt! It sounds like they have a lot of details to work out still. Do they have something like a parent advisory committee that could help them get input on what support/services they need and what is realistic?   Yeah it is frustrated. I used the school example just because I had been there that morning. It is exactly the same at home. She can't reach door knobs and isn't strong enough to...
Hope you feel better and don't need anything further. Hope your daughter feels better too so you can actually rest! She is 4. She has speech delays so I feel like she can't always express what she wants or understand our true meanings at times. If I say she can't have/do something, she freaks saying "I like it!" or if I put something away that she wants she will cry/whine "I lost it" I tried to give her honey yesterday to help her throat feel better...she wouldn't take...
I noticed I'm late but great idea for them to extend the probationary period. I wouldn't feel comfortable with what you described (and like you, our home is a very clothing casual place). We take DD to the clothing optional beach and don't mind, but again, we are in control of what is going on.   I hope you find a program that meets your needs!   DD has been a handful lately. Probably not much she can do to help it though - most of it is due to her "special needs". She...
Valerie - hope you are doing better. I hope you get some much needed rain!   Clay - congratulations mama and welcome baby Tiel! Hope you are both well and that everyone is adjusting well to life with a new little one.   Pagan Pride - we had it yesterday. It was so nice to connect with the community here. DD asked to participate in an Egyptian shine prayer that was going on way at the far end. It was a prayer to Isis and Seth and they had small offerings that we...
Yay Clay!!! Thinking of you and your family.   *hugs* Maia - strength and patience coming your way. You are very dedicated to him and in the long run, that will make a big difference.   I'm feeling awesome today, and yes it is raining...by the way, Happy Fall Equinox (and Spring for Cari!)   I am off to volunteer...most of the weekend and Pagan Pride on Sunday! Hope to pop in if I can, but otherwise I will catch up Monday.
Checking in for any news from Clay...the whole community is excited for you! :)   I also got news this morning that one of my co-workers is expecting for the end of March! So excited for them!
Clay - sending you energy for a peaceful and beautiful labour, birth, and babymoon!   So much has happened here, and I have come to read often and realized, I haven't actually typed anything in a while.   I wanted to share something I read today in a marketing book. It is a Sufi saying: "Be the earth for your brothers and sisters. Hold them up as they walk their path."   Sending big squishee hugs to all who need them and a cup of your favourite beverage for...
Clay: You don't have to answer these to me but...what are your fears? What do you feel is holding you back? And I mean the stuff that is deep down inside - above and beyond what you may write in this Circle. If you can, I would work on releasing those fears and visualizing your birth exactly the way you want in the most vivid way possible. Over and over and over again.   Let you mind, spirit, and body be open.   I (re-)read a birth story last night in Ina May's...