or Connect

Posts by Cellist

I would like to read one of those!
Got my due date changed to 3/13 so when I inevitably "go over" they don't jump too fast to a RCS.  I wanted 3/15, but it was 3/11, so I guess we compromised.  Bleh.  Depending on EDD, I'm 36 weeks, 35 weeks, 5 days or 35 weeks 3 days. LOL  I apparently only will be allowed to go to about 40.5 weeks before a RCS is scheduled.  SIGH.   DTD with hubby last night and oyyyyyy, I had what felt like mild labor contractions about 1/2 the time I was trying to sleep last...
I'm rather naiive about this stuff...how is EPO supposed to "make things easier"? 
I used a cloth one for public places, but folded whichever side seemed dirtier in and washed when I got home.  I think you can absolutely do it with cloth.  You might want 2 in your bag, though, just in case one gets really bad.
mollsworth, you are super cute!
We pass by Osseo every time we go to DH's grandparents (north of the Twin Cities in MN).  And of course, we finally did try the Norske Nook.  LOL   Gwenillian - in Rock or Dane or Green counties??  Or? 
Anyone else still just not feeling "great"?    This is my second pregnancy and I never thought I would feel so "not good" as I have for so long.  I just have this vague bleh feeling...kinda tired, sometimes kinda nauseous, kind of anxious, peeing often, pooping or not depending on the day, just kind of blllahhhhhh.  I wish I didn't have to work; it would all be so much easier!!  BUT, the reality is that I have to earn the family an income, too.   How are you...
Glad to know it's not abnormal!  I seem to get mild menstrual like cramps when I'm tired or a little dehydrated.  I have also started getting more "muscle aches" sort of feelings in my lower abdomen; I figured it was from everything stretching out more and more down there...
I only want DH and my doula (possibly 2 doulas; a friend who is one has offered to be there, too) there.  I think a whole roomful of people would irritate the CRAP out of me while I'm trying to concentrate on what I need to be doing.   DH and I also decided we didn't want as many visitors at the hospital or right away at home this time, either.  We're hoping just our parents and siblings come to the hospital (last time they had like four days to come, because I had a...
Ohhhh yeah, cameragirl, I saw it was actually your mother....ugh, sorry.  Yeah, that makes it hard.  I hope everything works out soon so maybe you can get your own place.  I know in our area subsidized housing is pretty hard to come by, even if you are disabled (not just low income); you have to find a place at just the right time and even then it might not be a very nice place.  Sigh.  *hug*   Yeah, I have been surprised at how I still have slight nausea, less...