or Connect

Posts by sugarpop

I am losing it. my dd is testing my limitss and I failing to parent the way I had envisioned it. I have torepeat all requests three times. time out is not effective. she makes me threaten before reacting. I tell her no and she does it any way. I feel likeI have to break her spirit to get through. she is in constant motion, pinging from one thing to the next. it is overwhelming and frustrating. I losemy temper and yell. I am not the sweet gentle angelic mother I should be....
Tanya Hanke, D.O is amazing, the practice is great. Dr. Hanke is leaving the practice at the end of July :( The office is led by several doctors and the residents see the patients. Very leniant on vax schedules or no vax!
I am 22 weeks, transfering care…from danbury birth center to Middlesex Hospital or Manchester Memorial Hospital. Willing to consider either…need a new Midwife/natural friendly OB…and need a reasonably priced, experienced doula! This will be a VBAC. Any suggestions on doula's in the area? Also need a birth tub, thinking of renting…so I don't have to deal with the set up and break down…I think some will set them up for me right?? Anyhow…help me please!  
what is the difference between a 3g and a 2g? if you know…I could google it I suppose :)  
14 w 1d, headaches are way too often, but less than they were…kind of worried about this. I get them 3 times a week now…down from 7 times a week and they last ALL day and night. I drink a lot of water, I eat a lot of food…no clue.   I am not nauseous nearly as often, getting ahead of the hunger never worked for me either. In fact, I didn't feel bad until lunchtime. I actually found that dandelion tea helped me…maybe it was in my head…but it worked.   Have to...
I am STARVING ALL the time. I mean every 2 hours. I am also nauseous all the time too. I eat, because I am hungry and I must need too. I am not gaining…at all actually. I feel like a pig. I eat protein which I thought should stay with me for a while…but not so much. Now I have noticed that sometimes my brain confuses hunger and thirst. Sometimes my body is saying hey dummy drink something…so no matter what I eat I am still hungry!
I won't need much here if it is a girl and only a few things if it is a boy, as much of the clothes and bedding are gender neutral.  Need: new Breast pump cloth diapers (some are just worn out) either a crib/or a full size bed…depending on how we decide to rearrange DD (2 yo)   Want: Another carrier to feed my addiction…think a BOBA…but not sure
  *Name (whatever you would like to be called or like us to know you by): Mindy *EDD:  2nd week in June *Age/ age when the baby will be born: 33 *Location: CT *How long it took you to get your BFP: 3 cycles *What number child is this for you: 2nd *Family (partner, other children, pets): DH/Rob, 2 year DD Sophia *Birth plans/preferences: Natural VBAC *Thoughts / anything else you you would like to share: Looking forward to belonging to a group of mamas...
Why can't I find the June 2012 due date club? am I lost or is it lost or does it not exist? I thought by now the club would exist…since I am in the second trimester…would like to talk to others in my boat!
I would love to hear everyones opinion on Joni. I am working on getting to see her and see if homebirth is an option for us. Has anyone had a VBAC with her? what is the good/bad…please tell me all your thoughts, i need to make a decision and I am struggling with the media and fears behind a homebirth! I want one…but….