or Connect

Posts by Care Lee

We go to Dr Campbell, and he's been good to us. Smile starters was awful.
Natasha123~ I think that anger and rage during pms time can be exacerbated by the Iud. I was never an angry person before. it was crazy. i had never felt uncontrollable rage, to the point where i would throw things and scream. i think it completely changed my personality during pms time, and has done damage to relationships in my life. I was out of control after a lifetime of being a very emotionally stable and peaceful and loving person. Sorry you are having a hard...
I have had a copper Iud in for almost 4 years. I had it put in about 3 weeks after the birth of my 4th child. Soon after, days after, I developed severe anxiety and depression. We wrote it off as postpartum depression, although I had never suffered with depression before. I didn't question it too much, was in a really bad space, and went on Wellbutrin for almost a year. After a while, I felt okay, but not good. Definately not good. Very tired and irritable. I wrote...
I would never ask, let alone expect, a mother with baby twins to babysit. However, I have four kids (8,6,3,2) and I'm a sahm. People often ask me to babysit. With some kids, it really is no big deal. They all play together and it's easy. Some kids I won't have at my house anymore because they totally trash everything, and spend the whole time creating chaos and asking for more food. Some people will not ask me to babysit because I have four kids and they can't imagine...
Is there a reason your kids' dad just can't bail to the hotel room if the kids get fussy? You could catch a ride back by yourself later. I would not miss my brother's wedding. We flew out 4 kids ages 6,4,2,1 to my sister's wedding in California. That was flying from North Carolina to California. With 4 kids. Ugh. The traveling day was hard. The price of 6 plane tickets, rental cars, hotels was a lot for us financially. However, there was no way I would miss my sister's...
I had two under two (they're 12 months apart), and 4 under 6. Crazy times:) I sat on the bed and cried a few times in the beginning. It was so hard! Now, the babies are 2 and 3, and the older two are 6 and 8... It's way easier! I'm not worried about the baby being trampled to death, or eating marbles and Playmobil:) Everyone is sleeping through the night! The babies are such good friends, I'm really glad they are so close in age. It's way easier, but still crazy busy. I...
Some of the replies to this post seem rather extreme to me... As I understand this- He went out with his brother and had too much to drink. He let his kid watch tv. He had a hangover. He took a nap while his kid napped. Uncle hung out with he baby. He has had too much to drink a few times over 4 years. I can't believe people are reacting so harshly. Divorce? Really? I don't think this is a big deal. I don't think the kids were in danger. This is not his usual behavior....
I see nothing wrong with casually asking a guy out somewhere. However, personally, after I did the asking I would wait for him to follow up on it. I would not keep calling him without reciprocation. I would not talk about getting married on early dates, unless it somehow came up in conversation... I mean, if I was out on a first date and the guy started talking about wanting to get married- that would feel like a lot of pressure to me... I guess it depends on the people,...
I don't know how to post a link on this... But the rat monster prank on scare tactics... Omigoodness... "do you need help, little man?".... I start giggling every time I think of it... It's on YouTube.
Hugs... I've been there... having a new baby is a huge adjustment after having a little 'freedom' again.... You have a lot going on. Be gentle with yourself. Relax. My baby just turned one, my others just turned 2,5, and 7. I went onwellbutrin this last time. Just came off it 2 weeks ago- I feel great... Last year at this time I was miserable. Hugs to you.