or Connect

Posts by chloe2326

I'm starting C25k on Monday for the umpteenth time. Will you ladies hold my feet to the fire on this one??? SimplyRochelle - I prefer running in the early morning because I'm so self-concious but getting my butt out of bed and out the door is difficult for me these days (mostly because I have a work schedule that frequently has me at work until midnight). These days I think afternoon/early evening is best for me. Yourself? Shelsi & galincognito - I hope you both feel...
La4 - Sorry that you don't feel well! Hopefully the bug will pass quickly, in the meantime... RM - Yay for talking with the principal! It's nice(?) to know that you aren't the only parent with complaints about the PE jerk. Hopefully he'll either make adjustments to his approach/attitude, or move on to another career. If you can't stay positive with kids, you don't need to be working with them. Jo - to the 8.5 lbs! That's awesome! Go you! Mandy - Sounds like...
RM: You go get 'em! Sending you mad dingo love and support! DrJen: Wowzah! That sounds like quite a day. Very inspiring, but I'm tired just reading about it. Thanks so much for sharing towsonmama: Hmmm, well if they commissioned you the must have some confidence in your baking skills, right? I'll hunt around for some good recipes for ya if you want! ------ Plan for the day - 2.5 mile walk/run on the boardwalk, errands and such, BIG TIME laundry, finish nervine/nervous...
Thanks for all the adds on FB, ladies Ugh, yesterday was a day. Actually everything was fine until about dinnertime when I was at work (the night shift 4-12) and get a message from my little sister (14 yo) telling me that my mother and stepfather (of 20 yrs) are getting a divorce. And then I couldn't get anyone on the phone. It was somewhat expected but not TODAY expected, you know? It's a strange feeling because you know, I'm an adult and out of the home. This...
Sure Lala..*ahem* Abbey! My "real" name is Chloe French. My search settings are pretty stringent but feel free to friend away, my friends (And I just added you, btws)
Quote: Originally Posted by memiles I have important facebooking to do.
Oh I like this thread!! Waiting just a couple more years will let me: 1. Get financially on my feet 2. Enjoy a smokin' hot body 3. Start (and possibly be closed to finishing) grad school 4. Learn what life is like without children (as the oldest of 5 kids, I've always been the go-to childcare person. I love it, but shouldn't everyone know what it is to not be a responsible parental figure at some point in their life?)
Garrgh! I had a nice post prepared and it disappeared into the ether!! *sigh* Anyhoo - I want to thank you lovely ladies for the warm welcome, especially L4, Nick, 1jooj, JenLove, cornflake girl, Tjsmama, & ashcav. Ya'll are awesome. I tried to catch up on the 1200 or so posts I've missed, but that's an exercise in futility methinks. Suffice to say this is an AMAZING group of women and I am so glad to have found you all. I suppose I ought to post some goals right??...
Is it too late for me to join in the Dingos? I'm a mama at heart who really needs to get back into the ol' run/walk routine- since moving 6 months ago, I simply haven't gotten into any sort of routine. I would love to run a 5k someday, but I'm not really ready for that just yet. The Couch to 5k thing seems like a pretty cool program Anyway, I don't want to interrupt anything, but if there is room for one more in the pack, I'd love the support and encouragement. Have a...
Congratulations!!!