or Connect

Posts by franklin907

Brief History: At about 6 weeks, bad baby acne so I cut out dairy (my oldest has bad history of eczema & allergies); it made a noticeable difference. Poops seemed relatively normal, yellow mustardy newborn like. Then they never really changed, until the became mucousy. She spit up the first six months, nothing major, but still happened fairly regularly after feedings. Tiny patches of eczema here & there, randomly occurring. Poops seemed to be getting more mucousy....
We went through he** with my oldest (who's now 6) with severe eczema, head-to-toe, for a good few years. It got really bad around 15 months & didn't get 'good' (manageable?) til about 3.5-4. He still gets flare-ups, but it was so incredibly awful for so long, I can completely relate. I'm pretty sure we tried everything (at least it felt like it)- both conventional & alternative. Some major turning points for us was treating him for yeast overgrowth (this didn't 'cure'...
Sorry I never replied, but we never went to him
This is a very interesting thread- I'm just trying to get through & absorb this wealth of information ! I have some questions: DS1 has multiple food allergies & intolerances, eczema& asthma. We've done lots of gut healing & just lots of treatments in general. He is doing so much better overall, but I'm thinking he could greatly benefit from cell salts. Does anyone have any recommendations for what to start him on? I'm also 35 weeks pregnant & wondering if bioplasma is the...
thanks! It's so frustrating that it costs so much money to get our little ones to the doctors that can really help them :(
I never said TCM was NAET, I just said we considered NAET but decided to use TCM instead. They're both alternative forms of health care. TCM was absolutely amazing for my son & that's what finally improved him. Our TCM doctor uses massage, acupuncture, herbs & topical ointment for DS1's treatment & while it's traditional in Eastern Medicine, it's not always accepted in Western medicine, but for us it's been incredible! The one thing I've learned from our journey with DS1...