or Connect

Posts by Charlize

This is my fourth and I'm doing all of the above as well. And I have with each of them. My family and DH try to ease my fears about the baby. In all actuality though, I'd be more worried about a mom not worrying about her baby, loss or no loss. Make sense?
I'm still pumping, supplementing and nursing at home. When I'm at home she takes absolutely no formula. She's only taking one bottle of formula a day while I'm at work, but I'm to the point of exhaustion. The immunity factor is what keeps me going on nursing her. She's getting better, though. So I'm glad I've stuck it out. I would love to nurse her until she's 1, but I'm not sure we can make it that far.   I say Austrian moms have it made! I only got off four weeks...
    These were taken yesterday at 5 weeks old. I can't believe how much she has grown since birth.
Thanks for pointing that out! I completely overlooked it.
I am finally getting around to sharing pictures of DD4 since I'm back at work. Thought it might be nice to have a thread dedicated to sharing pictures of our precious babies as they grow.   Shortly After C-section in Nursery:       In recovery room:  
DD4 is a wonderful baby, but since I have returned to work she's much more demanding. Before returning to work nursing was a breeze, peaceful, nurturing. In short, it was everything it should be. She was even sleeping for long stretches and just happy in general. Now that I'm back at the office she's an absolute terror when it comes to nursing. She screams and has a poor latch suddenly. The poor latch isn't a constant variable, but it seems to be getting more often. With...
DDDC also. Many thoughts and prayers to you and your family during this difficult time.
Two days after the amnio I went into labor. DD4s birth story is posted in the forum now. Sorry it took me so long to post!
After nine hours of natural labor and an ambulance ride to a facility with NICU capabilities, Kinsley Addison was born June 18th at 2:11 am via emergency (repeat) c-section. She weighed 5 lbs, 14 oz and is 19.5 inches long. I went to the local L&D because I wasn't feeling "right" and assumed it was because of my blood pressure issues. As soon as they hooked me up to the monitors I began contracting at 8-10 minutes apart. I insisted on a bag of fluids and to stay to rule...
Congratulations on your beautiful little girl!