or Connect

Posts by blithespirit

Hello.  I'm not sure this topic belongs here but it was the closest I could get.    My 2.5 year old daughter is still breastfeeding.  I have a 9 month old as well, breastfed too.  Firstly, my in laws are very critical of my decision to tandem-feed our daughters and have been telling me since DD1 was 6 months old that I need to wean her.  That as a background...  my 2.5 year old is kind of picky with her eating and is made worse when made to feel pressure.  We eat...
Hi Mama. I can relate to your agony.  Actually, until last night I was having issues with my nursing DD (29 months old).  It was made a bit more challenging by a new baby (7 months old).  I night weaned my daughter before the baby was born.  It was very difficult but we eventually were able to do it.  When the baby came, we had a period of time with frequent wakings and sceaming.  I finally learned to lay DD on my belly, belly to belly and rub her back and calm her...
I'm tandem feeding DD1, 28 months of age and DD2, 6 months of age. Everything is going really well with both girls' health and growth. In the last month though, DD1 has started wanting to nurse instead of eat solid foods and is also asking for pumped milk instead of cow's milk, which she has been drinking since the age of 1. I am concerned that she is not eating enough food. I do know that it is normal for toddlers to go on food strikes but I am concerned that she...
Your story sounds so much like what we went through with our daugther. She was 18 months old and I was pregnant. I was very sleep deprived and very sad by this whole thing. I was still breastfeeding her while I was pregnant but I wanted to night wean her so that she could fall asleep on her own and also because the dentist warned us about the problems she would have if she continued to have milk on her teeth at night. I know this is different from the situation you are...
My DH is intact and I have not have a UTI since I have been with him (4 years). I used to get UTIs all the time. The other partners I had were not intact. Hm. I have never heard of this. Interesting topic.
http://ourmolluscumexperience.blogspot.com/ Sorry. We changed some of the settings to try to protect my daughter's identity better.
I posted here months ago with the same issue and after many painful attempts to get rid of them...We finally got rid of my daughter's molluscum. Apple Cider Vinegar!!!! It worked and it was fast and cheap... Please read our story. I hope it works for others. It was aweful to go through for my daughter. She had them for six months. She had over 50 on her arms, torso and legs, back. Everywhere except face. Good luck to you! http://molluscumexperience.blogspot.com/
My daughter has mulluscum on her arm and chest. It started as a couple little dots, which I showed to our pediatrician and now there are approximately 25 on her body and they appear to be spreading. We were going to get them cut out but the pediatrician said it would be a torture session and advised us to go to a dermatologist. We have an appointment with one and we believe they will use "Beetlejuice" to treat the molluscum. This causes blistering and eventual healing...
Hello. I'm tandem feeding a 2 month old and 2 year old. My 2 year old is not eating very much anymore. Maybe one round meal a day and just a couple bites otherwise. She tells me she is not hungry but she wants to nurse constantly and not satisfied with one side. She wants both sides and I worry about the 2 month old getting enough. The 2 month old is gaining weight so really it seems like everything is fine nad I know that a toddler can go on food stikes and not even...
My baby is 7 weeks old. She has not yet taken to a bottle and this coming weekend we are supposed to go to a wedding. My friend has told me that the baby cannot come because it is an adult only affair. I'm really sad and a bit upset. I don't know what to do. I've been friends with this person for 20 years. I also know she is upset with me. I don't feel comfortable leaving my baby for a couple hours when she doesn't take a bottle. She eats very often and is really...