or Connect

Posts by AtYourCervices

All you really can do is be upfront with them, telling them it's too early to be so open about the new relationship on FB, especially since he's a FB friend as well. Your friends should understand. Nobody wants the new guy to feel uncomfortable.   Be aware that if your friends make a comment on a status that new guy has already commented on, and you delete your friends' comments, new guy could still see what your friends said via e-mail notification.
Your exh has no say in who your friends are. He's trying to be controlling and manipulative by telling you are wrong for having male friends come over. It's fueled by jealousy. You don't have to listen to him spouting off like that. Tell him it's inappropriate for him to make any comments about your social life. Then hang up on him, walk away from him, etc. if he continues. Don't argue.   It's none of his business even if you are having sex with your friends. It's...
^5 means high five. She won't know if you block her. As long as you don't message her your name won't even appear on a search she does for your name online. If you post anything on a mutual friend's wall, she won't see it. But if you respond to a mutual friend's status update, she will see the mutual friend's side of the conversation. The same will go for you... you won't see any posts she'll make on mutual friend's status updates but you'll be able to see your friends'...
First off, I wanted to congratulate you on an awesome comeback. Really cool. ^5   Secondly, DON'T USE IT ON HER.        Earlier this year there was an influx of people I used to know (used to live with) coming on facebook. I was getting friend requests daily. One person I know had told another I was on there under a different name, and before I knew it everybody was finding me. However, there were some people from my past I knew I wanted to keep in the past....
Trying to give him the benefit of the doubt... did he... uhh... recently purchase a ring? I'm not talking about one you wear on your finger. This one vibrates. They sell 'em with condoms. They also include condoms in packages of massage oils. Has he brought anything like that around for use with you? Maybe he got one of those little gift packages of massage oils as a  stocking stuffer for you, but he didn't feel it was appropriate to include the condom, so he took it out...
I guess I am a dork. LOL!   It's a healthy baby GIRL!   
  I was just talking about the Mormon episode today! I went to a boutique with a friend of mine, and she was telling me about her childhood growing up Mormon. Apparently,  the Mormon episode is her favorite.  
In 15 minutes my SIL is having an ultrasound and they're hoping to find out the gender. She's due in early May. I'm so excited for her and my brother! It's their first baby and they'd been trying for awhile (history of complications).    Am I a dork for being so excited about this?
I love Family Guy!   One night, my friend crashed at my place. I woke up to him nose to nose with me, him singing "Bird, bird, bird! Bird is the word!" I responded coolly "I have a mammogram in the morning." He just lost it.      My friends and I would always get together to watch cartoons, including Family Guy. I got it in my head that I wanted to recreate the 'Chicken Fight' scenes. So, my friend and I bought a chicken suit together. This was right after...
Awesome! Congrats! Let me know if you'd like to meet up after you move here (after you get settled in, of course).