or Connect

Posts by AtYourCervices

I have a friend who had a problem with a dry/cracked foreskin. At first he figured it was yeast (he's diabetic), the doctor agreed that was most likely the cause, and he tried treating that. However, there was no change. He ended up discovering that it was actually an allergic reaction to either the spermacide/lubricants he was using, or the latex in condoms. Unfortunately, the damage done was quite severe. He got an infection, and at the end of his rope he decided to...
See, I've always noticed the opposite. Those who don't play the games get way more dates! I didn't play the games and I always had dates. I had guys lining up. At one point in time, one of my relationships ended and one of my guy friends called me up the next day "So, I heard you two broke up. I just wanted to let you know I'm interested in you. I know you'll need some time after the breakup, but once you're ready to date again give me a call!". 
I'm the matron of honor at a wedding this Saturday, and I wanted to compare marriage to working in customer service. The bride, groom and I all met while working as inbound calls customer service representatives. Several of the guests and wedding party also worked customer service as well. So, I need some suggestions for the speech, comparing marriage to working in customer service. HELP!
It's perfectly fine for a female to be the one to ask another person out. I mean if that weren't the case how would lesbians get dates.      When I was still dating, I was oftentimes the one who initiated the relationship. I asked my husband out.    However, I do agree that there comes a point where you should back off and let the other person make the next move. Maybe it's just me, but I always liked to give the other person an opportunity to express interest...
I was a teen mom. I read all the books recommended to us at the time, and I came to the conclusion that cosleeping, breastfeeding, babywearing, cloth diapering, etc. was the right thing to do. While the teachers encouraged it in theory they were not supportive of it in practice. :/  Provide information on local groups that are supportive of these practices so these moms don't succumb to peer pressure to be mainstream.   The one thing I would have liked to learn about...
I love my husband dearly, but he has no idea how to fix anything. I find it empowering when I figure out how to fix things on my own. Last week I fixed the van (thank you, google). Now I'm working on refinishing an old china cabinet. Eventually I would like to build a table for the kids.     Thing is, I don't know how to do these things already. I was never taught or encouraged to fix things. I've done it out of necessity. Now I'm doing it for fun.   Are there...
It sounded to me like she was wardriving, which can save the names of the network on a map. You wouldn't even have to touch the phone when you're driving. You can just look at it later when you get home and see all the wireless network names. 
It sounds to me like she needs to find a group of strong, open minded mamas who also have special needs kids. She needs to see more people being proactive about their child's needs, rather than ignore it. She needs to see there's nothing to be ashamed about, and people don't think less of her if her child has special needs. I think a lot of times, women who have children with special needs feel like they're being judged negatively b/c of it. Some feel guilt because they...
Take the pacifier away.
Hello! I just moved to this area about a month ago, so I'm not up on recommending doctors and the like. However, I will vouch for thorn being AWESOME! Trust her judgement. She's very knowledgeable about the birth community here. She's also just a hip chicky.      I'll tell you I live in Roswell, GA and I LOVE it.      Money magazines description of Roswell: Home to several plantation houses from the Civil War era, historically rich Roswell is committed to...