or Connect

Posts by chattyprincess

have not read all the posts, just the op's first post! Wanted to direct you to Dr.ellies and her toothe healing method. I know there are a TON of healing stories right here on mothering.com with people who have used her method. we have had our own success as well  http://askdrellie.blogspot.com/
I have never had depression or other  things go on but I have a nursing 18month old and find that low carb causes its own problems for me....I find I really crave carbs BADLY after a week or so of not eating them...I have found that a higher carb diet of sweet potatos, occassional rice and lots and lots of fresh veg and fruit has me feeling a ton better without cravings. Or when I was trying to be really low carb I would do a carb "refeed" which was a few days of low/no...
Oh my word, you are preaching to the choir. I have 2 dd's one is 5 and nursed for 2 years the other is 18 months and still nursing. I cannot for the life of me lose a lb while breastfeeding...ugh. I started primal eating 3 weeks ago (marks daily apple etc.) and am nursing the18 month old baby. And wouldn't you know it I lost 7lbs. I did AMAZING with my eating and all of that, then don't you konw it she got the stomach bug and wants to nurse all day for 8 days...
we just bought a really old house that is FULL of radiators as well. The way the hot water radiators have been described to us is that YES they get hot, not hot enough that if a child falls against them they will get burned, or randomly touch them. But hot enough that you don't want to leave parts of you touch it for long! also we were told the exterior of the radiators (The sides) are not generally as hot as the interiors...
Thought I would add that I have curly/wavy hair and for me in the dry times I use a lightweight conditioner as my shampoo and then a heavier conditioner on the ends....Make sure That I dry with a tshirt NOT a towel and that I gently comb up from the bottom with a super wide tooth comb. something like Aubrey's chamomile volumizing conditioner for shampoo and aubreys chamomile hydrating for the conditioner. With Aubreys gpb used once a week or so for a deep...
live curly live free is a great site too!
I have not a clue in the world to answer you but I am on today looking for this EXACT same answer. DD turned 5 the end of July and it just seems like the longer she is 5 the bigger the lies get. The lies here are ranging from not wanting to get in trouble for doing something wrong lies or to get whatever she wants however she wants lies. We had a huge talk about how people don't trust liars etc but I just don't think its sinking in...
Goddess Garden is amazing.
check out aubrey organics for the whole family. We still use dr bronners for soap but everything else is aubrey organics!
Thought Iwould throw my 2cents in. Its not so much the calcium you need its the magnesium. A drinkable form of just magnesium drank right before bed will start to help immediatly. Both pregnancies I did this and found that the first night was less horrible cramping and the 2nd night the cramping was definetly calming down. Make sure to drink only before bed since magnesium tends to make you sleepy!   edited to add I have always used the brand ionic fizz but natural...