or Connect

Posts by mormontreehugger

thanks for the education on tetanus! I knew it was connected to animal feces and things, but I didn't realize it was anaerobic. That's good to know. Hopefully I can educate others now.
Thanks for all the suggestions! I'm looking into everything to see what might work. I didn't know I could recycle my ziploc bags after I'm done wearing them out! Can I just put that in regular recycling or is there something else I need to do?
I'm looking for a good, preferably non-plastic, bento box for DH to pack his lunch in for work. I've been looking through reviews and things but I'm still kinda lost. He needs to have enough room for an adult male's lunch and snacks for an 8-10 hour day. Ziploc freezer bags: I reuse these after washing them (unless I use them for raw meat) but I'd like something more durable because I eventually have to throw them out. Anything I could use for snacks or food storage...
Thanks for all the help! I feel better prepared now.
Link for boycotting the Minnesota Old Country Buffet (this will also include information on an upcoming nurse-in) http://www.facebook.com/pages/Boycot...?ref=ts&v=wall
A facebook friend just posted that she was thankful for vaccinations being common these days. I asked her why and she said the three year old she was watching just stepped on a rusty nail but he was up to date on all his vaccines. I was just wondering what to do in that sort of situation. I've heard that you should squeeze some blood out to rinse out any foreign particles, maybe wash out the wound with antiseptic. Is that enough? Or would I need to do something else...
More details: (From the originator of the report) The story should be in the Pioneer Press and Star Tribute papers tomorrow. They interviewed her today and took photos. From what I understand, she was there eating with her family and was asked to cover up. Her infant wouldn't cooperate with being covered, they told her that they were going to call the cops. They packed up to leave, and we all know how fast that happens with a toddler & infant... but apparently not fast...
Haha I'm from the Rochester area! I think I wanna see it too!
This is the post I have on my FB page. I got the information from someone else's post and I'm just trying to spread the word in case anyone wants to send a message to Old Country Buffet. If anyone knows any more details on the case, please put them here! All I know is that the cops were called and that it happened very recently. A woman was recently kicked out of an Old Country Buffet in Maplewood, MN for breastfeeding her baby. Send your message of protest at...
I wear a shirt when I sleep, but I don't think I could sleep through him crawling around to latch anyway. He's never really gotten that great at latching and he's especially lazy at night. One of the blessings of oversupply I guess--he's never had to latch correctly just to eat. Although I have woken up with a boob out and him sleeping next to it with no recollection of taking it out and feeding him...