or Connect

Posts by luv2dance

How can you say that with such sureness? Have you done this work and with no results or you just don't believe that our bodies remember events/trauma's/feelings/emotions on a cellular level? I am looking for anyone that believes in this route to comment on their experience, not to be convinced it's not possible. Thanks for your time.  
Has anyone treated their dermoid cyst besides surgery? I have a 5 cm dermoid cyst on my left ovary found when I went in for a ultrasound to find the heartbeat of my 2nd child (there was not a heartbeat and I had a natural miscarriage that very night) three ultrasounds and one x-ray later my OBGYN is recommending surgery of my ovary. I want to live my life with the belief that our bodies can be healed without medical intervention, although very necessary in some cases,...
It's been almost two years since my dd was born at home. I back labored for about 12 hours. When she was born my midwife went into crazy action to basically revive her, she was floppy, blue and low apgar score. She perked up and her apgar score kept improving as time went on but the midwife didn't feel comfortable leaving us with her in her condition-she was grunting and nostrils flaring, she seemed to be straining to breath. We ended up having to go to the hospital...
Quote: Originally Posted by Carlito's_wife Well I haven't officially been to the doc yet. I have just seen my family practice doc to get labs but he hasn't seen me personally. Just put blood work into the computer for me. We are in the middle of PCSing to Fort Carson and by the time we get settled in I am guessing I will be close to 10 weeks or more so I might be nearing my 14th week before they even get me in to see an OB. I am ok with that. I was...
My DH and I just made the amazing, educated decision to have a HB. We went to a seminar at South Coast Midwifery in Irvine Ca and were convinced that it is actually safer to have it at home and that if an emergency does arise then the hospital will be there for that if needed. I am so excited to be able to birth my way and not some protocol money making hospital way. BTW we are using a CNM that is out of network with our insurance (we have a PPO with Anthem Blue Cross...
I am 7weeks along and I don't see huge changes except after I eat, I blow up and look 7 months pregnant! My husband did kindly say that I did look like I was getting bigger, he said it as if he thought I had been waiting to hear that until I shot him the shut the heck up look and I explained that he better take that word out of his vocabulary for the next nine months!! Does a fat layer start this early to protect the belly, I have been eating VERY healthy and getting 30min...
luv2dance 31 San Clemente, CA married Montessori teacher in training 1: October 15th, 2009 Homebirth Girl-maybe hopeful but I would be so happy with either!:
Hi all! I am 7w and EDD is 10.15.09!! Weee it is still surreal, I couldn't believe it for days, I took three tests and they turned instantly! Well my best friend recommended this site and I look forward to getting to know other preggers, she speaks highly of all the woman on this site!