or Connect

Posts by Nicole730

Here's my guesses ---> what actually happened:   Date Born: July 3rd ---> July 6th Time: 2:42am ---> 9:14am Place: My bed --->  My bed Weight: 8lbs 1oz ---> 8lbs 6oz Height: 20" ---> 20" Hair: None ----> A little bit and it is dark, very different for our family Eyes: Blue ---> Blue   So, 3/7 right.  And I don't think the location or eye color even count since they were both pretty obvious.
I had it frequently this pregnancy too, but most intense the night before I went inot labor.  It was nonstop in my lower back and thighs.  Hopefully your baby will be here soon!
This was the first baby I saw any and it was the day before I went into labor.  only a little bit and it was pink tinged.  I was 41 weeks though.  
I am thinking of those of you who are ready!  waiting is so hard.  Especially because you have no idea how long the wait is.  Hopefully you have your babies before 41 weeks, making itthat far was so hard!  Mentally and physically.  I was so freaking happy when my water broke.
Congrats!  whatan adorable little girl, I love her name!
Hadley (no middle name yet!) was born this morning at 9:14am.  8lbs 6oz  20"   Yesterday night I had a few painful contractions and some constant cramping in my lower back and thighs, but I wasn't ready to get excited and think it was the real deal.  I slept like normal overnight, until 4:30am.  I got up to pee and in bed I had one painful contraction and then 10 minutes later another.  During that second contraction, I felt a trickle and got out of bed while my...
July 6th is the day for June DDC babies :)   Hadley (no middle name yet!) was born this morning at 9:14am.  8lbs 6oz  20"   Yesterday night I had a few painful contractions and some constant cramping in my lower back and thighs, but I wasn't ready to get excited and think it was the real deal.  I slept like normal overnight, until 4:30am.  I got up to pee and in bed I had one painful contraction and then 10 minutes later another.  During that second contraction,...
Congrats!
Aw, he is beautiful.  Congratulations!
Congratulations!!!  I'm so glad your baby is here!