or Connect

Posts by happybunny

I'm still dealing with daily nausea. No vomiting, but constant nausea no matter what I do. It's exhausting. Looking at a screen for too long is one of my triggers, which is why I haven't been around much. I can barely keep up with my school work. I want to sleep all day long. I feel like a horrible mom because Elli watches so much TV right now and I keep telling myself that it will only be "a few" more weeks. I want to be out of the first trimester so bad!!! 
beep, were you in the December 2009 DDC? I was and your username and story sound very familiar.
I'm so sorry for your loss. Sending lots of love your way.
I was thinking we could start a weekly chat thread once a week. This way our threads don't get 50 pages long. What do you all think? We could start it every Sunday or Monday. I'd be happy to do it.
My mantra is that anything that makes you feel better during the first trimester is okay. Anything apart from crack. Lol.  In all seriousness, if lemon candy prevents you from puking all day and allows you to eat, go for it. There are much, much worse things out there.
Oh dang, chicken pot pies. I could so go for some right now...  Still nothing sounds good. Thinking about most foods makes me nauseous. I eat the ones that don't increase my nausea just by thinking about them (like chicken pot pie, right now :-) . My DH made some quick, really yummy soup today. It didn't sound good at first, but I enjoyed it when I ate it. Then it gave me heartburn. Anyway, smoothies and soups generally go over well. I'll just focus on those. I usually...
I'm much better today and I was better yesterday. It freaks me out a bit, actually. When I feel awful, I get frustrated because I hate feeling sick. When I feel better, I freak out because I'm afraid I'm losing the baby. Gah!!! Maybe my strategies for dealing with nausea are working? I don't know. I feel like I'm on some kind of weird roller coaster. Also, I'm weepy. Everything makes me cry.
I just feel sorry for myself because of the constant nausea. I don't handle nausea and puking well. I just want it to go away. Hopefully it'll only be a few more weeks... who knows, maybe it'll stop at 10 weeks. Wishful thinking!
Both. And some very yummy miso ramen soup. 
It's similar for me. Usually DH and I fight over our Sushi and make sure everyone gets exactly equal amounts (this is serious business :-). Tonight I happily let him have more pieces. I just don't have the room for all that food anymore... or something.