or Connect

Posts by fawnanddoe

I am possibly in my TWW now. WHo knows though because my last cycle was about 43-44 days long! I was also in the middle of planning a wedding and then getting married. My period showed up 18 days later, two days after my wedding.  This month I took the most relaxed approach I could. I was sick right after my period ended, but we DTD at least 3-4 times before supposed ovulation, and then 3 times after. We're going to continue every other day or so just in case my...
Well I got AF yesterday, finally. 18 days late and 2 days after my wedding. At least I know what's going on now! Hopefully next month it will be more regular. I'm just going to baby dance every other day after AF is gone and I'll see you in next months TWW!
I'm starting to feel defeated and the most frustrated I've ever felt in my life. I'm on CD45. My cervix is high and completely closed, no sign of AF, and lots of white CM covering the cervix.   I don't want to take anymore tests. I went to the docs the other day and they did a urine test, no blood, and of course it was negative.   I just want to cry. I want my period to come or to find out I'm pregnant. I'm just super convinced at this point I'm not pg and my...
So, I went to my doctors appointment. It was BS. I specifically told them when I made the appointment why I was making it, because it had been 40 days since my last period. They didn't even do a well woman visit (fine, I have my own speculum, I'll just do it myself), but all the doctor did was talk to me about my anxiety and try to prescribe me an SSRI that I have already been on. I explained to her that I was trying to have a baby and my cycle just didn't seem like it...
I've been thinking about becoming a doula since I was pregnant with my son in 2009. I've read all of the books that all the certification courses require, done much research on the topic, and have attended one non-birth as a doula (pill abortion.) After I supported my friend through her abortion I realized that being a doula would be a wonderful profession for me because I'm compassionate, supportive, and knowledgeable. Another friend also asked me if I would attend her...
I just went to the pre-k round up yesterday and got paperwork to fill out for my almost 4 year old to be enrolled in Pre-K in the fall. We live in a semi-rural area, so the school is about 15 miles away, but the woman at registration told me that Pre-K can take the bus.   Now, my old neighbor told me that her son took the bus and it was craziness. They had pre-k in with the rest of the elementary school kids, and her son got picked on on the bus. It's too far for me...
Welcome to Mothering! Everyone here is super supportive and nice, you'll love it! Good luck on your TWW, and so sorry for your loss. Sending lots of FX!
Congrats Serenyd! That's definitely a BFP! 
Well, I'm on CD39. I made a well woman visit for tomorrow morning so I can see what's up, if anything. I'm not sure my Texas Women's Health Program covers much more than contraceptives (which I don't want) and a visit, but I told the woman on the phone that I'm having irregularly long cycles and negative pregnancy tests.   Ugh!
3 days late. Still no AF, still negative tests. I got my FertiliTea today and I wasted no time and already drank almost 3 cups . Here's hoping AF shows her face soon, so I can TTC again!