or Connect

Posts by newmomroxi

Congratulations! That's awesome!
Congrats to all of you who know already! Nadia, my u/s is on the 24th as well and we can't wait to find out! It will be nice to make that big announcement on Thanksgiving. I had a gut feeling that DS was a boy from about 8 weeks and we found out that I was right at our 18 week u/s. I got no feeling this time and have just been going back and forth between the pronouns when I talk about this LO. I really want a girl right now though!
Lol midwestmeg! So true, oh the memories! I agree that you shouldn't "plan" anything for a while. My first real trip out with DS, alone, was when he was 4 weeks old and I was terrified! I did fine and it was no biggie but the whole thing was such a production! It's still a production to get out of the house with a child, but I'm a pro now! Anyway, I had a vaginal delivery and tore, got quite a few stitches. It did burn to pee but the peri bottle solved that...
Hi ladies! You all are so funny! I hope the 2nd tri bliss kicks in for you all soon! I've been having similar experiences like not feeling very social, needing to pee at night and then not being able to sleep afterwards, and not feeling the babe consistently. Sadly, I'm already at the point where I'm starving but can only eat a few bites before getting full. This didn't happen until month 8 with DS so I was not expecting this at all! It makes me sad b/c I still...
Oh, how I've missed you ladies! I don't know why I stayed away so long! Welcome sunpath! Just jump right in, we are a friendly group here. Kika kika, those spoons look great! I should order some for Lake. He doesn't feed himself with utensils yet and I would like to get started with letting him practice. I'm just so worried about the mess! Lake had the lead test and had to do the venous blood draw. I had no idea and was nervous but he did really well. The...
-guzzle water. You'll choke, which leads to crazy uterus pains and wet undies.
Mmmm, I should have stayed away from this thread! I'm STARVING now! I'm craving mashed potatoes and baked potatoes. And with all the sushi talk, I could really go for some sushi! And chicken sandwiches from Wendys.
Hey ladies! I have been MIA and just took some time to catch up. Wow, I missed a lot! Lake is doing really well. He's not sleeping so good, though. His naps are all over the place. Some days he'll take two naps, some days one long nap, other days he barely sleeps. It has really thrown him off and he isn't sleeping so well at night. We've started bringing him into bed at night when he wakes up but that's not really working either. I think he wants the comfort but...
Most chinese gender charts get DS right. His heartbeat was always 160 though so that was wrong. For this one, the chart starcat posted says girl (all others say boy) and the heartbeat last time I heard was 120. I've never done the pendulum one. I didn't have a problem with acne with DS but I've got little breakouts this time. I didn't have nausea with DS but I do have a little bit this time. So everything but heartbeat was right for DS so if the old's wives tales are...
I'm so sorry mama.