or Connect

Posts by newmomroxi

It seems like I'm getting up more often now. Before it was only once a night and now it's 2 or 3 times.
I'm so sorry. I cannot completely understand all that you're dealing with now or what you will deal with later, but I wish you all the best! Take care.
Thanks ladies! I try to have a balanced diet but I wouldn't consider it excellent. I will look into the organic vitamins that some of you mentioned. And thanks for not being harsh with your comments. I was really worried that I was being a horrible mommy and it was reassuring to know that I'm not. I also never thought about the vitamins also being for my benefit as well.
Anyone else not taking prenatal vitamins? My doctor prescribed this fancy brand for me, Duet with DHA, and gave me some samples. I took most of the samples and then just stopped b/c I'm not sure. I understand that it's important for baby development to get folic acid and a lot of the other vitamins in the supplement. And I seriously don't want to put my baby in danger over this, but I just can't make myself take them. The pill is bright yellow and if I'm supposed...
I am also not into to sugary foods. I've always preferred salty to sweet anyway but it's so obvious now! Weird. I'm not craving anything right now but I've had a quite a few. Gala apples, fried chicken, potato soup, salad. I'll eat pretty much anything now!
newmomroxi/ Racquel EDD: September 28 Gender prediction: SO and I think it's a boy; everyone else thinks it's a girl. We're happy either way. Location: Kansas City
Thanks for the book suggestion, dosergirl. I asked a friend for some suggestions and she told me what to expect. SERIOUSLY! That is like the worst pregnancy book ever! imo. It tells you nothing. : Anyway, I am always looking for good informative books to read so I will definitely check that one out. Besides the real, serious fears, like if something is wrong with my baby or if I can handle labor, is this irrational fear that sounds really horrible.... What if I...
Hi! I'm totally new to the boards although I've been lurking for a while. I am so glad you ladies started this thread. I wasn't planning this pregnancy at all and just find myself thinking WTH? I'm really excited to meet my baby but I have a lot of the same worries as all of you. Especially how I'm going to buy all the STUFF! I don't even know where to start but I did see the list which I will be writing down. It's so good to know that I'm not the only one with...
Hi everyone! I've been lurking for about a month now and thought it's about time I join. I'm 25, 10 weeks pregnant with my first, and living in Kansas City.