or Connect

Posts by kimmypoo

With my daughter, when I took my first pregnacy test and saw that it was positive, I heard a voice say, "It's a girl!" Not really a dream, but I feel like my daughter just HAD to tell me. She's so verbal I really feel like that's something she would do! With this pregnancy, I had a dream that I was at a store with my son and he ran off. I had to describe him to the store manager, but couldn't because I didn't know what he looked like or even what his name was. When I found...
Thanks for the advice. I think I'll just leave them be for now. One of the reasons I bought them was because they already had berries on them and I'm too impatient to wait.  :P  
I bought a container that has 6 strawberry plants in it. They already have a lot of berries on them but the container looks too small for all the plants and I'm pretty sure it's root bound because roots are peeking out the drainage holes. If I transplant them, will I lose the berries because the plants will be putting their energy into establishing roots? Should I even bother transplanting since they're growing so well? TIA Kim
So, my period is usually 35 days long and regular and was due Mon. I didn't get it, but yesterday and today I started having a little brownish discharge, but not enough to need a pad or liner. I haven't had any cramping like I normally do when I get my period. Could this be implantation bleeding?  I always thought implantation bleeding would be bright red for some reason.    I jumped the gun and took a test early Mon. morning and it was neg. When is the soonest I...
What I've found to be helpful is stating the rules BEFORE something happens. Such as: "We're going to play with the kitten now. We pet her gently. We do not pick her up. We do not throw her. If you do kitty gets put away." Then supervise and if she breaks one of the rules, kitty gets put away for a while where she can't get her, like in a bathroom. When she's older ask her to state the rules to you before she plays with it. This usually works with my...
We just got a new dachsund puppy and he has worms and has been scooting his bottom on the carpet. We've taken him to the vet to be dewormed, but I was wondering how to sanitze the carpet to kill any eggs. X-posted in Pets. Thanks, Kim
We just got a new dachsund puppy and he has worms and has been scooting his bottom on the carpet. We've taken him to the vet to be dewormed, but I was wondering how to sanitze the carpet to kill any eggs. X-posted in decluttering, organizing, and simplifing. thanks, Kim
I never noticed a smell with them. :)    
We have a wasp problem, too. I'm interested to know if it works or not.  
I bought some that had cherry pits and they worked well though a bit lumpy. Recently, I put lentils in one of hubby's old socks. It worked great. I really liked it better, not lumpy at all.