or Connect

Posts by lalinda6

Thank you Irishmommy
Hi, I was refered to join to this thread, being the topic goes with my concerns. I am 33 and I am trying on #1. I am frustrated with the process of conceiving, because I read that a women can only get pregnant 2 days of the cycle?? So probably only once a month?? So, I am doing the counting, the ovulating etc... I only started trying in Feb this year, but I am already frustrated, I just don't want to have my first child at 34 How realistic am I suppose to be about...
Thank you poetry lover. I had seen the thread ur recommending, but I don't know how to get in it, I don't understand how that thread works. Could u please guide me? Thank you
Hello, I have read that only 2 days in a whole cycle u are able to conceive. I am frustrated already, but I guess I have no patience, but I tried since beginning February this year and I am not pregnant yet. I am 33, and I don't want to have a baby next year, when I am 34.. How can I know for sure when to conceive, and how realistic do I have to be... There so many of my friends, that have gotten pregnant so quick.. Please give me some advice, help, I am so frustrated......