or Connect

Posts by Abraisme

Cute Becky!  I totally know what you mean about the dread locks, it's a constant battle with Coralie's hair..
Nicole,  Coralie has known how to use the potty for a long time and she still pees on the floor daily, it's totally normal..
Joanie,  My feeling is that you're totally capable of being a sahm.  Yes, Sora was a lot of work, but I think what you were missing was the social outlet part.  It does suck to be a sahm mom if you just sit at home all day and don't have a lot of friends and activities and creative outlets.  Also, could you actually imagine having someone else raise your high-needs baby?  I think it's all about setting yourself up for success.  You can do it!
Oh, and Amanda, my feet tingling isn't effected by diet stuff either.  Nerve damage issues are a different thing..  Although sometimes it goes away for awhile.  Who knows..   We now have 2 solid offers on the bus, we're just waiting to make sure that the documentary people can get their financing.  It's looking good for them though and they just got a large donation today, so hopefully it works out.  If not, the other guy that came and looked at it has cash and will pay...
 I have had this test done for nerve damage in my legs.  My feet always feel like they're tingling and on the verge of falling asleep.  The only thing I gained from the test was that I have long-term spinal nerve damage that may even be congenital.  Lucky for me I didn't have MS, which is what I went in for..  The test isn't very comfortable, but it isn't really that painful either, mostly just strange feeling.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbR5PvO4kM4   I think the family is pretty serious about buying our bus..  :)  This is from their Facebook page.
Ash, My sister has an issue with Vitamin Water too.  She's allergic to Stevia, which I think is what's in Vit Water.  She gets a raging headache from it.  
It's looking highly likely that the documentary family is going to buy the bus.  It's still in the shop getting the brake lines replaced.  Hopefully it's done today.  Then we are just waiting for the family's loan to go through.  They are getting a small business loan for their documentary, so it takes a bit for the paperwork to clear.  They were approved for it though, so it 'should' go through.   I'm the laziest kraut maker in the world..  I just chop the veggies, I...
Nicole,  I know, that's just what I thought.. Stupid universe!   LISTEN UP UNIVERSE, WE ARE DONE WITH ALL THIS BAD CRAP.  PLEASE ONLY SEND WONDERFUL HAPPY SUNSHINE, BUTTERFLIES AND RAINBOWS FROM HERE ON OUT.  THANK YOU!!!
Kirsten..  ::HUGS::  We are all here for you.  I'm so sorry.