or Connect

Posts by HappyHappyMommy

Hi Everyone, I've removed an inappropriate post implying that an attitude supporting of not vaccinating is currently driving murders of medical worker and I've also removed some posts that responded to the inappropriate. As a reminder of the forum guidelines posted here and here:Please keep these guidelines in mind when posting here.
It looks like your post might have been missed so I'm bumping it up for attention. Anyone have a recommendation to share?
It looks like your post might have been missed so I'm bumping it up for attention. Anyone have suggestions to share?
Welcome to Mothering! It looks like your post might have been missed so I'm bumping it up for attention. Anyone have a recommendation to share?
Welcome to Mothering! It looks like your post might have been missed so I'm bumping it up for attention. Anyone have a recommendation to share?
Welcome! It looks like your post might have been missed so I'm bumping it up for attention. Anyone have a recommendation to share? OP, as you settle into our community, please take note that we do not allow negative reviews of health care centers or health care providers in our discussion posts. As explained in our guidelines:
It looks like your post might have been missed so I'm bumping it up for attention. Anyone have suggestions to share?   In terms of the cleaning, I'm not as familiar with the Lact-Aid, but with my pump parts, I got baskets so that we could throw them in the dishwasher and microwave sterilization bags for the tubes.
It looks like your post might have been missed so I'm bumping it up for attention. Anyone have a suggestion to share?
It looks like your post might have been missed so I'm bumping it up for attention.
It looks like your post might have been missed so I'm bumping it up for attention. Anyone have experience to share?