or Connect

Posts by HappyHappyMommy

I'm going to move this thread to the Birth and Beyond forum where it is better hosted.
I'm going to move this thread to the Birth and Beyond forum where it is better hosted.
This resource might be helpful as it explains: It looks like as soon as you post a bit more, you'll have message capabilities automatically. Hope that helps! And welcome to Mothering!
I am so sorry for your devastating loss @MamaMash. I hope your writing is a source of solace and healing for you. for Violet.
Welcome! Did you try this link: http://www.mothering.com/community/a/mobile-quick-start-guide? I hope that helps!
It looks like your post might have been missed so I'm bumping it up for attention. Anyone have a recommendation to share?
It looks like your post might have been missed so I'm bumping it up for attention. Anyone have suggestions to share?
It looks like your post might have been missed so I'm bumping it up for attention.