or Connect

Posts by HappyHappyMommy

it looks like your post might have been missed so I'm bumping it up for attention. Anyone have experiences or information to share?
it looks like your post might have been missed so I'm bumping it up for attention. Anyone have BTDT experience to share?
to you, OP. It looks like your post might have been missed so I'm bumping it up for attention. Anyone have a suggestion to share?
OP, that sounds like a tough situation for your whole family. I don't have personal experience with this kind of situation, but as it looks like your post might have been missed so I'm bumping it up for attention. Anyone have a suggestion to share?
I prefer the Beco to the Ergo too (and my sister is the opposite). I always recommend to friends to, if possible, try both on before buying either because even though both are good carriers, I think generally most people strongly prefer one over the other.
I love my reusables! I tried several different brands (including Isme Visa, Lunapads, and New Moon) and my favorites are Gladrags, especially these and these. I have never had an issue with absorption with these and found them very comfortable.
Sending a big hug to you, @trimommy2009. What you are doing takes such strength and you have that strength in you. You and your boys are already on your path to a better and healthy life because of the steps you've taken.  It's great that you are not accepting that response. The problem is his, not collectively yours. It's classic and common for those who are abusive to continue to say the problems are not with their behavior, that it is because of the other people or is...
 The combining of threads is now complete so all posts that were in the other thread about freezer meals are now in this thread about freezer meals. One big happy freezer meal thread!
 I'll combine the threads
    and as I mentioned in my previous post, this should be counseling solely for him, not couple counseling.   Regardless of the choice you make, individual counseling with a counselor who is experienced in working with women who have been abused is, IMO, very important. And it will be much easier to consider all of your options and make choices with the support of DV counselor. One other note: DV centers often offer resources and support for children in families where...