or Connect

Posts by HappyHappyMommy

Hi All, I've removed some posts that violated our User Agreement and the forum guidelines as well as some posts that discussed the removed posts. I hope this will help the thread get back on topic.
Hi All, I've removed some posts that violated our User Agreement and the forum guidelines as well as some posts that discussed the removed posts. I hope this will help the thread get back on topic.
It looks like your post might have been missed so I'm bumping it up for attention. Anyone have a recommendation to share?
It looks like your post might have been missed so I'm bumping it up for attention. Anyone have a recommendation to share?
Congratulations on your new baby! I've not personally made my own breast pads, but first thought was organic cotton (maybe organic cotton jersey?) for the outside layers, but I'm not sure what would work best for the padding. Anyone have a recommendation or experiences to share?
Welcome and congratulations on your new baby!    It looks like your post might have been missed so I'm bumping it up for attention. Anyone have a recommendation to share?
Welcome! It looks like your post might have been missed so I'm bumping it up for attention. Anyone have a recommendation to share? In terms of your question about the rules, please take note that we do not allow negative reviews of health care centers or health care providers in our discussion posts. As explained in our guidelines: If you have any questions, please feel free to a PM any moderator or administrator.
It looks like your post might have been missed so I'm bumping it up for attention. Anyone have a suggestion to share?
It looks like your post might have been missed so I'm bumping it up for attention. Hopefully some other mamas from your area will chime in soon!