or Connect

Posts by HappyHappyMommy

Welcome back And congratulations on your pregnancy! It definitely sounds like there's a lot of forums here that you'll enjoy reading and joining into the discussions.  
Thinking of you and wishing you peace and comfort on this day and the days ahead.   Charlie.  
Thanks for the continued ideas. I'm really like the ones I can do anytime, anywhere. owlhowl, taking a moment to be still and listen to the world when I go outside sounds like a simple practice, but when I do it, it's very powerful. Several of you mentioned meditating, praying, and/or silent chanting throughout the day; I've been trying that out and liking that a lot; it feels like a way to have my spiritual practice throughout the day. DecemberSun, I like what you said...
Hi Sus, There's a lot of helpful information here about what can and can't be posted in terms of copyrighted materials here. I hope that helps!  
  I agree. My favorites of this magazine group are Appleseeds and Faces, but they are all great.
A handy list of abbreviations and acronyms is available here.  
I've closed this thread as the original post is from a few years back and the original poster has likely already received the information requested in the original post.  
This thread has been removed as MDC does not host negative reviews. Please refer to the Forum Guidelines when posting about practitioners.
I've removed a number of posts that contained negative reviews. Please refer to the Forum Guidelines when posting about practitioners. We do not wish to host negative remarks or comments about practitioners, practices, hospitals or healthcare centers that might cast them in a negative light and which would present liability concerns for you and for Mothering.