or Connect

Posts by Dixielane

I am 25 weeks pregnant and currently I take prenatal gummies and an iron supplement. I am declining the flu shot, so I really would like to know if it's safe to take extra D3 while pregnant to boost my immunity? If anyone knows, what dosage is good? Thanks
How do you know the dosage for a 16mo? What brands? Do they make any multi vitamins with pure fish oils and vit D without all the junk additives? I can't find any vitamins for under 2 yrs old.
So what keeps teeth healthy? I don't want my DD to be like everyone here... Everyone, and I mean everyone is toothless! Bc ofthe no flouride thing. Any suggestions on vitamins to give to boost immune system?
Can someone recommend a great vitamin for a 16mo who is non vaccinated? She still breastfeeds but I am pregnant so it's not as much milk. Pediatrician recommended flouride because we have none here where we live. I'd like a vitamin regime that's practical for her age but will help her immune system. Can someone recommend brands that are good but inexpensive? And what about probiotics?
Can someone recommend a great vitamin for a 16mo who is non vaccinated? She still breastfeeds but I am pregnant so it's not as much milk. Pediatrician recommended flouride because we have none here where we live. I'd like a vitamin regime that's practical for her age but will help her immune system. Can someone recommend brands that are good but inexpensive? And what about probiotics?
Bump... Anyone??
So Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday my 16mo DD had a low fever.. 100.5 was the highest. She was a little dull and fussy but otherwise normal. No snot, no cough, nothing. Yesterday (thurs) she got a rash. Fever was gone before rash set in.Rash is splotchy, not lacey. Today it is a pink, mostly flat rash that spread from back t chest and is lightly sprinkled on her arms and face. 2 lymph nodes are swollen on her neck. I took her to a family doctor today and he was of little...
Thanks! If they asked for proof I will just see if they can take exemptions. Seems like a pain to get one at 16mo - but I really want her to go have fun and make friends.
:joyMy DD is going to a mothers day out - shes been at home with me up till this point (15mo) so it will be really fun for her. When I register what if they ask for a vax record? She is unvaccinated, except for hep B at birth (before I made the decision) Would it be bad to present her immunization card and check the boxes? I have the official one the hospital gave that you fill in each vaccination doctor visit. Hers is blank of course. I feel she shouldn't be...
Hi, I am desperately needing advice from fellow TN moms! We just moved here from TX, my husband lost his insurance due to job switching - we cannot get on COBRA now (deadline passed), I applied for CoverKids for myself (pregnant) and my toddler, but it was DECLINED because of the fact we had insurance less than 3 months ago. I am almost 20 weeks pregnant, high risk, and dont know what to do! I applied for TennCare, but on the pre-qualification screening it said I...