or Connect

Posts by Dixielane

Last night I noticed I had old blood in my panties, just a small amount. It hasn't happened again. I got my BFP 3 days before AF was due and AF would have come today.. So is it normal to get brown implantation spotting around the time ur period would be due if you were preg? I'm fine otherwise just been a little bloated and crampy all week. With my DD (who is 1 now) I had implantation spotting right whn AF was due so I mistook it as my period beginning but then my period...
my LMP was April 25th so I am approx 3w5d along, and my period is technically due tomorrow and tonight I had BROWN spotting - the sludgy kind. It was only (sorry TMI) a spot on my underwear, and when I wiped I didn't see any pink. just brown. So old blood. Is this implantation spotting from when the baby attached (hence why its brown?) I got a BFP 2 days ago, and 1 day before that a BFN, so the BFP is very new! Should I worry or is this normal? With my DD I believe...
AN UPDATE: I found out today, 2 days before my period is due that I am pregnant :)) Thanks ladies for your responses!!
So since I made this post I've had cramps every evening and just tonight I had (sorry TMI ahead) looooads of pastey, sticky CM in my panties. And the same sticky pastey stuff yesterday. I had dollar tree tests so I went ahead and took em but they were negative.. Duh. I'm probably a week early in testing.I don't know what to think! The more I think I'm preg the more I want to be, so I wonder if it'd making me think I'm preg when I'm not. Lol
yes, I used to rescue ferals and neuter and spay them and I had 2 of my own. I always was snuggling dirty, tamed barn cats. Ick. Lol
So y'all still wouldn't worry even tho he will go outside some and no doubt eventually come in contact with mice? We live in the country so we were hoping he'd help make our place a lil less desirable for mice!
Ok so I am not even preggo yet.. But TTC and I might have already conceived this month it seems. Tomorrow I was supposed to adopt a nice little neutered cat. He really needs a home. But - he is an indoor/outdoor cat. Would you adopt a cat or be worried about toxoplasmosis? Since he is indoor AND outdoor should I not get him? We wanted him as a family pet but also to help run the mice out of the house. Help I am really sad thinking we can't give him a home now. And I...
I wonder why I am so crampy? Still, tonight feel very heavy and pms-y in my lower abdomen... And I'm not Just imagining it bc pregnancy is on my mind.. I can't sleep on my belly bc it feels just tense. Like I'm fixin to start my period. Is there a reason this could be caused by conception/implantation process? (even tho I know implantation isn't immediate!) I just am really wondering bc I never feel this way monthly, and it happens on the 2 weeks I am highly fertile and...
I have never really checked my cervical position before. I checked this morn and I can't tell anything. Everything in there feels soft lol and I don't really know if my cervix is high or lOw.. It's hard to reach anytime I check It lol but sex the last week feels like it's lower bc DH "runs into" it alot more and I feel pressure when that happens..plus after I had my baby it seems so impossible to tell if my cervix is open! The opening seems oval now after I had DD Who...
I have a 11mo DD and cycles are 100% normal, 28-29 day cycles. I had unprotected sex on CD 10, 11, 13 & 14. First day of my last period was April 24th or 25 (forgot) preceeding periods were march 28, feb. 28 All this week I have had slippery verrrry wet CM, and today and yesterday it stretched a ton in my fingers. I also have had abdominal cramping all week. Could be ovulation? Do you ladies think I am at a high risk of pregnancy? When should I test?