or Connect

Posts by Lineymom

I am 7wk 1day (due nov 12). I think I have been feeling my uterus just up against my pubic bone for the last week or so. It is driving me crazy because I can't remember when I felt it with the first two pregnancies, probably not this early, though. I am not "showing" at all it is just when I push in to find it there is something hard there. I also have this feeling of fullness at the bottom of my belly (even though it is completely flat) like when you are bigger and...
I have it, all day everyday. Had it with both my other ones too, but worse this time. I wish I had some tips for relieving it but I don't, sorry. It is a common symptom, I've read. Just be glad you don't have m/s with it, I do.
I was a happy user for two years (now pregnant). There was a forum that helped me a lot at first, it was on livejournal. If you google menstrual cup you should find it. I also used backup, the first day or 2 or else empty it ever hour or two. The period I would have had if I was not pregnant would have been the first time since I started using it (2 yrs ago) that I needed to buy pads.
Thanks guys!!! Sounds like we have a lot is common Terese17. The especially bizzare thing about going in the DHS office is that that is the type of job (for the government) that I originally assumed I would be in. My major was sociology, government worker or teacher is about all you can do with that.
I tried the honey last night. It didn't do anything for me. I have VERY oily skin, and honey (it was raw) would not cut the grease my skin still felt dirty. I used to do a honey and asprin mask that was really great, not natural, though. But the salicylic acid in asprin and most acne products is what I am trying to avoid now that I am pregnant. Maybe I'll try it with baking soda today, but it seems I read somewhere about bs upseting the pH balance of your skin by...
I just read here about trying honey to cleanse my acne-prone face, which I will try tonight. I was wondering though do castile soaps, like Dr Bronner's, cause breakouts/clog pores. I had been using an unatural product on my face that contained salycylic acid, but that is a no-no now that I am prenant again. It had been working great but I have gotten a couple spots now that I am not using it. BTW the main thing that improved my acne, just a note to any of you sufferers...
Thanks it is just good to hear the asurance that your not a lazy bum if you take assistance. DH really thinks we will be able the handle it. I just have my doubts. We have a piece of land we were at one point ready to build our dream home on that we will now be selling (or trying to, in this market.) I am going to look into perhaps getting a temp job as a tutor/summer school teacher this summer. I'm thinking I could leave the boys meals fixed in the fridge and they...
I would LOVE to find a homebirth midwife in my area, but I've combed to net many times, including this week for some. I always hoped that if I had another we would have relocated or a homebirth midwife would have come to this area. The closest are over 100 miles away. I will check out the board you mentioned. As for DH getting a "real" job, though we haven't agressively hunted, we constantly check job and it is pretty dead. As of now, I am taking folic acid, I see no...
I have been a lurker here for years. I was registered at MDC before but have changed emails and could not remember log-in info. Anyway, I am a mom of 2 boys, 6 and 3 and 1/2. I SAH and homeschool the oldest. Our financial situation is horrible. My husband had his own business until Sept of last year. Short story: bad economy, business failed. He has been exclusively day-trading since Nov. Our income therefore veries from week to week. Some are good but lately it...