or Connect

Posts by mom2my3boyz

If you know she isn't going to keep them on then I think you are definitely doing the right thing. I'm sure that would be a distraction in class.
We had two of the Evenflo Chase car seats. They were okay, but didn't hold up well.
I didn't like to give my boys things to eat in the car when they were really little but now I don't see a problem with it. We spend quite a bit of time in the car so they always want some sort of snack. Sometimes it just isn't practical for us to stop.
I have mono/di twin boys. I didn't have any complications with that. I went into labor at 35 weeks and gave birth to two perfectly healthy baby boys. Good luck with your pregnancy!
We gave all our kids Scottish names. Our twins are Gavyn and Kendric. I didn't want names that were too matchy. I had identical twin friends who were named Ryan and Bryan. That got confusing.
My twins slept in our room until they were 1. Then we had them in separate cribs in the room next to ours. However, they usually ended up sleeping with us instead. We bought them toddler beds but they didn't like being apart much. A few months ago, we bought them twin beds. They are the kind where the mattress sits on top of a set of 2 drawers. They are still pretty low to the floor which is good for them. I put them against one wall so it looks like one long bed. All 3 of...
I bought a second-hand Graco Duoglider right before my boys were born. I used the stroller for my oldest son (1 1/2 at the time) and put one of the babies in the stroller with their car seat. I used a sling for the other one. It probably wasn't the easiest way to do it, but it worked for us. I wish I had been able to sling both babies, but I had a hard enough time with just one. I saw someone in a DC Metro station a few weeks ago with a Bob stroller. I loved the fact that...
I had 2 siblings, so I don't know what it is like to be an only child. However, my oldest DS would have made the PERFECT only child! I have thought about it quite a bit, and I think he may have done much better if I hadn't had anymore kids. I believe everything happens for a reason though, so I don't regret my decision.
I was recently diagnosed with ADD. I'm on Adderall XR for that. I was always forgetting things, getting distracted, not getting things done, etc. The medicine has really helped.
I've always had Graco Duogliders. They work well on smooth surfaces and pretty well on rough surfaces. It is a heavy stroller though, so I'm not sure I would buy one for only one child.