or Connect

Posts by NatureMama3

pintos are yummy! but they don't do baked beans. those are navy or great northern. pintos are great whole or refried in mexican food type dishes. I cook them with salt, cumin, onion and garlic.
what about using some vitex to help it return even while b'feeding?
24! eek! can I blame sleep deprivation and the baby screaming the whole way through? blue/purple really got me.
cute!
it will do some mother's milk tea in the meantime.
my 9 1/2 year old twins still share a bed most nights (queen sized). They consider it punishment to do it any other way.
overthinking. reading all the parenting books and even forums can have that effect. I'd be upset, but probably just say we weren't giving solids yet per baby's doctor and make darn sure that wasn't possible again (sling?). it's not the ideal first food, for sure, but it's too late to do anything about it so don't beat yourself up. as far as food goes, how about just doing soft foods he can pick up and eat on his own? a lot of babies really do well that way (it's...
no, we like then with the skin on--we just halve and pit then dry fleshy part up.
the beefsteak kind can be frozen and eventually pureed for soups or chili. plums dehydrate well for good snacks during the winter. blackberries freeze well, just lay them single-layer on a cookie sheet in the freezer and once frozen put in a freezer baggie.
what kind? some are better at storing than others. beyond that, be sure to cure your keeper types (such as russet/netted gem) before storing. http://lancaster.unl.edu/hort/articl...tatocare.shtml