or Connect

Posts by Cali2SC

Glad to hear all is well! And it's great that your mw was able to see you so quickly, too!
Dude! I was just kicked so hard that I saw my tummy move! Very cool. (this is my first pregnancy so everything is crazy to me.)
Acid reflux, heartburn.... is there a difference? I have the burning sensation of stomach acid coming up the back of my throat. Anywho, I've been assured that this is heartburn. Last month I spent one night sleeping in our recliner, because I couldn't get upright enough with pillows in bed. Then it went away for a bit. As of last night, it is back! My mw recommended raw almonds (which I bought because if nothing else they are protein), papaya enzyme (which I...
Ok I'm probably biased, since I have a farm with pastured chickens and sell our eggs. But for what it's worth, I say eat away!: I think a lot has to do with how you cook them. Even before I was pregnant my cholesterol was fine and I ate quite a few eggs. My dh on the other hand was told to cut back on his egg consumption because his cholesterol was a little high- but he usually fries his eggs and I don't. Besides, I agree with the pps that your needs are different...
Hi all! I'm at 24.5 weeks and a rrl tea drinking slacker. So glad I found this thread and have been reading all morning (though I'm not even close to having read all 72 pages!). Maybe, by subscribing it will help me remember to actually brew the tea and drink it. I've been sporadically drinking Traditional Medicinals Organic Pregnancy Tea. It is a tea bag mix that contains 350mg of raspberry leaf. Maybe I should buy bulk? I don't know if I am getting enough...
congratulations!
Ohiomommy: those slings are gorgeous. I can see how it would be hard to decide. My favorite is the Haumea, but I know that wasn't one on your short list. The Morgaine is really gorgeous, but if your feeling like you have too much blue, than I would go with the Sarah. I'm afraid of how hot all the material would be here in the humid southeast. I think we are looking at a pouch-style carrier (maybe hotslings?) for its simplicity and less fabric. I also like the mei...
I haven't been able to sleep either. I thought it was because my dh has out of town, but last night he was back home : and I still couldn't sleep. I also just lay in bed and think of everything I still need to get done. A random guy asked if I was preg. I told him I was, but then also replied that it was a dangerous question because I could have replied that I just really like cupcakes. First complete stranger to comment on my growing belly. I've been...
Thank you for all of the great input!
Amazon! I didn't even think of that. Good point about the familiarity of Amazon. Thanks for all of the great ideas. Mrs*Kewpie*Pie: I think we may have the same challenge with our guests not being online shoppers. Thus the babies r us...... The phone idea is great though. Ok. We can do this. (insert deep yoga breathing here). Thank you!