or Connect

Posts by tribord

Great news! Thank you for the update. Quote: Originally Posted by jbauer98 Had my first ultrasound today. Saw the yolk sac and a little baby dot out beside it. I am 5w4d today and everything looks good. My due date is definitely 9/4/10. I go back next week for beta/progesterone and another U/S.
Oranges, oranges, oranges. Hard-boiled eggs and cheddar cheese and milk. And peanuts. I went out and bought peanut butter and roasted salted peanuts in the shell which I haven't done in months and months. I've been craving salty chips, too. I'd also love to munch on some saltines but I've had this stubborn yeast infection for almost a month now (hmmmm... about as long as I've been pregnant) and I've read that cutting out wheat can help (I've already sadly cut out...
Great news ilovemyavery and jbauer98! I'll be watching for everyone's updates.
That is so frustrating.... one doesn't tell you much! It sounds like my old OB/Gyn's office. Luckily my REs are very friendly, even being willing to monitor this "spontaneous" pregnancy (I love the birth center where I had DD but it is far away and I prefer the REs to midwives at this stage). Glad you are getting the tests, though, and will get reimbursed. Good luck with the betas, and keep us updated on the #s. Quote: Originally Posted by...
UPDATE: due date of 9/1 based on my ultrasound today Quote: Originally Posted by tribord EDD: don't know yet, no AF since DD was born. Guessing EDD 9/2010 due to some fertile-looking CM a couple weeks ago. Age: 30 Location: NC How long it took to you to get your BFP: not using BC since DD was born... 2 years ago What number child is this for you: 2 Anything else you'd like to share: Looks like I caught the first PP egg, which I am very...
The OB I started my last pregnancy at routinely did an U/S at the first visit, which was scheduled for 8 weeks. It was for dating purposes and to confirm viability. A lot of my friends also had 8-week ultrasounds at their different practices so I think it is fairly routine. The birth center I delivered at and am at now does *not* routinely do an early u/s. I would definately choose one anyway if I hadn't already had 2 scans at my RE (and am scheduled for a third next...
Betabase.info has hcg and doubling rates for singletons and multiples, you could try comparing your betas to the twins (or triplets+ ) table..... Quote: Originally Posted by kalamos23 Wow... now I'm scared that mine is so high and doubling so fast....yikes. We have no twins on my side and fraternal on DH's side, so of course that doesn't apply to me, but I was breastfeeding when we got pregnant which I guess raises our chances. My intuition says it's...
Quote: Originally Posted by nyteacher Well, I had a doctor's appt. since my last post. 14 DPO was 353, 16 DPO was 698, but then 23 DPO, Wednesday it was 11,500! I had an ultrasound that day too and they saw TWO sacs, we are having TWINS! Oh my goodness... congratulations!
I went in today for what I thought would be a beta and I was led into an exam room.... they did an u/s! For comparison, the u/s I made them do on 12/21/09 hadn't showed anything but a thick lining... no sac or anything, which was consistent with a beta of 205 on that date. Today there is a sac, yolk sac, and fetus measuring 2.8mm, or 5w6d. Doctor said there was a faint flicker of a heartbeat, which I saw as well. The heartbeat wasn't strong enough to measure...
I'm so sorry ((hugs)). I hope you recover quickly and are back to the DDCs as soon as you want to be.