or Connect

Posts by Jackate

Jumping into this due date club late..basically to complain along with y'all. Pregnancy is super easy for me until the last few weeks - 37 is when I started wonder why I decided to do this again-this time. Kidding, sorta. I'm 40 weeks plus 1 day and wishing, willing, begging this little baby to come join the party. I can't sleep, I can't sit, I can't walk, I can't lay down, I can't shave, I forcing myself to fake it around my two year old and engage him when I want...
^^^thats how I am. WIth my sister (works full time) being the caregiver for my son and my hubby working all week, I want a weekend baby, LOL. Oh and a daytime baby. I'm just such a planner...I think thats why this is hard for me. Thanks for the advice - that is all I really needed to hear. I'm also at a birth center so I know the castor oil increases the risk of meconium and that is not something I want to deal with...but now I also have two weeks from today before I'm...
I know I never post here but I lurk A LOT. I have the whole pregnancy My name is Kate and we have a 2 1/2 year old and then this little girl due tomm. I'm trying to hang in there but I just feel like I'm losing it some days. I have loved being pregnant but now I just want to be done. Normal? I know..but still....I'm seeing some of you feel the same but you all see to just be waiting all nice and calm and I feel like I am just freaking out a bit. I'm also stressing a ...
I put "won't be having any sangia, sushi or Starbucks.....at least not for nine months anyways ; ) "
I'm doing it right now. I'm in week 5 of the homestudy program and loving it. It is really helping me sleep a ton (with my sqirmy, all night nursing, two year old kicking around all night) LOL. But I really do love it. I actually bought a used one from Hypnobabies for $85 - same things that are included in the full price system. It is a 5 week program with about 5-6 weeks needed after that for maintenance. Like I said, I'm loving it. All I did with my son is read a ton and...
Quote: Originally Posted by sarahtdubb Hey nursing mamas, my due date is feb 12 and i'm nursing my 22 month old son. He nurses a lot--I dont have a count for the daytime. It's been fine, though I think my supply is dropping a little. Mostly I'm in a panic about nighttime. He nurses frequently at night... in the second half of the night it's at least every 2 hours, sometimes more often than that. It's actually been fine, but I'm feeling pressure to...
Yeah...no tubing, wakeboarding, skiing for you....not for nine months or so anyways...sorry We have a boat and I'm now pg through my second summer, in FL...it's rough but worth it.
I'm so sick the thought of anything to drink makes me sick...esp coffee or tea.
thank you... I could only find it in 100mg pills...my doctor's office..seemed less than confident of her "um, well, i know some of our prenatals have 50mg in them...so yeah, take that" ?? 1/2 a pill doesn't help at all but before I called the doctor I popped a whole pill in the store, I was dying, and it really worked. I didn't really love what safefetus.com had to say about it. They rated it as a class C supp. So IDK...
How much and how often?? I'm just wondering what y'all are doing and what your doctors/midwives are saying. TIA