or Connect

Posts by ChaoticMum

I would ask the parents - its the best way to get the right answer for these specific kids. Every kid is different, whether twin or not. My older boys are 16mths apart and needed the exact same item at birthdays etc - and got all excited when the later birthday child could say "I got the same thing as K!!!". But now at 7 and 8 they are totally fine with different toys and share well.  My twins are 2.5 and its still at the WW3 stage if they don't have the exact same...
I can honestly say we were DONE after the twins (they were a surprise pg, and then ended up being twins to boot giving us 4 and 5).  I had and have no regrets about having a tubal ligation done. None at all.   That being said - after my 3rd, although hubby was 'done' I always felt something was missing - when I counted out 5 plates for supper it felt like I was miscounting and other little odd things like that. I no longer have that feeling...
I'm with ~bookcase~ - I had 3 babes in 3 yrs - and then a gap before the twins came along.  I would take the twins over the 3 kids in 3yrs in a heartbeat. So similar in everything - you are torn in many different directions - Child 1 needs her bum changed just as Child 2 puked and Child 3 is starving and needs a boob RIGHT NOW - but honestly for me much more difficult since I could put the twins on the same schedule and I was blessed that they pooped and slept and ate at...
I had mono/di twins (finally believing they actually were! LOL) and I would have been allowed to deliver vaginally if not for a transverse Baby A.....
Isn't it? I edited it to put the correct lined up properly picture in there for 21mths - its amazing how once I flipped it - it just flowed together! I was quite shocked actually!
Such an awesome experience for a section!! Soooo glad it went so well! :) :) :)  
http://i644.photobucket.com/albums/uu161/BaronMum/layers.jpg  at 1yr of age   https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/IF9LcwpkKmgOKhxh7SXi-pebJBkCfyjw4eM_ytpHgng?feat=directlink  at 21mths   *Edited to put in the CORRECT picture...*     I layered their photos - I had to flip the top one to mirror it and when I did - well....I guess this could be my DNA test! LOL
I never even had a peri - we are very rural here and all we have are a couple OB's an hour away. So I had an u/s at 21wks - when we found out there were twins, then one at 27wks - the soonest they could get me in again being very rural and only one tech for MANY MANY MANY towns. My next was at 35wks. I had a quick scan at 37 with the hand held machine on the OB ward to check for placement and my Duo were born at 38w5d.   I am very lucky that all was well and they...
THanks everyone!! I think that's my question - was it really one, or two fused. I could look into getting the paperwork - I never heard anything about pathology on the placenta....   I guess its just that innate curiosity. I'm awful for this - wavering back and forth. Drives my husband nuts! LOL
I didn`t find out about our Duo til 21wks at a regular ultrasound to check my placental placement due to a history of low lying/borderline previa. I had a momma instinct before hand - I questioned online many times about how likely it was to NOT know - being my 4th pregnancy to progress thus far.  I showed NO signs that were textbook, other than the fact that I was measuring on track for my gestation - something I had never done before - always measuring 3-4wks behind...