or Connect

Posts by ChaoticMum

They are IMPOSSIBLE to get to look at the camera at the same time! LOL     All of my kids look so much alike - my older boys are 16mths apart and the same size - MANY people get them mixed up regularly, but once they actually LOOK at them there is no doubt.   Its amazing how many people do believe they should be the EXACT same size etc - that's why I posted those stats  - not so much that *I* thought they pertained to being MZ, but as those 'throw it out there'...
Just want to give hugs and say ditto to so many of the comments already made. HUGS HUGS HUGS   As for the question of being depressed - its a possiblity - its ALWAYS a possibility, so if you feel its a concern, keep track of how you're feeling in a journal - then you'll have something to go back to if you do decide to talk to a doctor, naturopathic or western medical.
.....I refuse to test - its not worth the money when the answer really doesn't matter - but it doesn't stop me from being curious.   We were told they were mono/di. That the membrane between them was approximately 1mm thick. It was extremely hard to find at all of my u/s but was glimpsed at each and every one. I never did see the placenta(s) since I was under general anaesthetic for their delivery. I never heard about any pathology report on the placenta(s), and we...
I have not faced that situation - in fact I was always the one who wanted more....but right now, I'd say the only thing you can do is take the time to cool off - then sit down and talk to him. He may change his mind again - in the meantime be clear and say you need time to recover from THIS pregnancy before you talk about another one. If you're going to 'do the deed' make sure to use precautions. EXTRA precautions.But realize that even with them, there is still a chance...
I delivered at 38w5d by a scheduled section for various reasons (Babes positions, distance from hospital, insanely fast previous labours etc) and I was active right up to the end. Walking with the kids to the beach, walking around our acreage with the kids, unpacking our house that wasn't quite finished being built yet. I did have to stop and breathe more often, I did have to sit down and put my feet up for periods of time more often, but I was blessed that the babes...
That is exactly what I was going to say! :) :)   WHOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Glad you got your answer because I was going to guess ID too.     All that being said, I have boys whom I've been told are ID as they suspected they were mono/di - but I honestly doubt it....
Oh! As for the OB at HSC - i've honestly not heard good things about HSC (Women's) in regards to care - not that its BAD care per se, but just that they are so busy and overwhelmed that you are really just another 'number'.  I've heard MUCH better things about  St.Boniface from many of my friends who've delivered at both.
http://www.gov.mb.ca/health/phc/init/cp/midwifery.html   Your best bet is to go to either of these websites and call the numbers there. Because midwifery is funded by the gov't you have to go through the health authorities.  I'd suggest calling the day your period is due if you're interested as they book up very fast - and have regulations about who they can accept as patients. http://www.midwives.mb.ca/mbmidwives.html            
I'm a  Manitoban! not in the Peg tho - out in the boonies more Brandon type area.
YAY! Congrats on your twins! Twins are a ride - but an awesome one! Glad things are going so well for you!